Chapter 90 - Nowhere To Hide Face

The houses of the flower garden are too similar. It's hard to know who are staying where. When Shay and Umi stepped in they stood there in confusion. Umi looked around frowning. How will they know in which house Yuvraj is staying?

"Miss all the houses looked same. How will we find out? Should we ask around?" Umi asked.

Shay shook her head "no, if we ask around then the other would think that we are having a private meeting. It will give bad impression for a lady to meet am man secretly"

"Then what should be done?"

"We have to check ourselves. There much be a way. But we can't do it together. We have to seperately try to find out"

"But this place is huge"

"That's why we need to go seperately. You check on right and I will go for the left. If we find then we will meet here. Do you understand?" Shay asked.

"Okay" Umi nodded. Then seperated their way on each side.

Though the flower garden was not crowded but there are few people lingering around. The flower garden also has good view so it's also have another reason to enjoy the place. Shay pass through many rooms. It was a long corridor which had several  small rooms. She could see few woman sitting little farther away chatting and enjoying view. She tore her gaze from them and focused on searching for a clue. Shay saw two house farther thete was a lone house which had guards guarding. The guards were wearing a familiar outfits. Shay 's eyes widened. She has seen thes kind of outfit. She lifted her skirt and walked towards the house. The door of the house was slightly open.

Shay stoped when she was near. She could not approve since there are guards. She looked around. She had to find another different way for it. She sneaked around the back of the house. There was small window on the side. Shay quickly run towards it and peeked inside opening the door slightly. She saw two figures under the light of the candle.

"Your highness, would you like to check it? I have brought as you asked" she could hear a woman's tone. Shay's eyes widened.

"Like last time?" Then a familiar male voice which flattered her heart instantly.

The woman chuckled "yes, just as you like. I have practiced a lot. I don't want to disappoint you. This time, I know I can satisfy you in any position you want. This servant is under your command your highness"

Shay's heart gave a jump. Who's that woman and what the hell is she doing? She stood there listening but couldn't understand.

"Oh, are you sure?" Samarth asked.

"Yes, your highness"

"Then... Strip. I want to see the beauty"

Shay on the window side almost fell down. What did he said strip? Is he asking her to remove her cloths? She couldn't believe her ears. What she is hearing? He is with another woman in a private room? Didn't get said he like her but now he will here with a woman naked? A certain kind of buring rise in her chest. Shay felt her entire being become numb. She had so many things to say. She wanted to clear the misunderstanding between them. She had waited for this opportunity to be able to meet him but what about him?

"Your highness that...." The woman 's tone turned whisper.

"What? You wanted me to see isn't it?" He asked.

"Yes"

"Then what are you waiting? I didn't paid only to see"

This words flew like a knife in Shay's heart. Her heart stopped and she felt her blood drained. So he really called a prostitute for pleasure. She thought he was so sincere when he said those words to get that night. His eyes hold the determination and sincerity but now, was that all pretence? There's no truth in those words? Was what she felt wrong? Did she misjudged him?