Chapter 59 - It's Yours

The ride to the Minister Mansion was silent. But unlike last time, Myra was carefree while Ohas was gloomy. Who could have thought that the situation would turn like this and the girl who was suppose to live in the monastery would become the concubine in a timespan of night. Ohas couldn't understand what happened and how all of this happening. First Myra caused great trouble in the Quasar Hall and then she was beaten to death and about to sent to the monastery but in the same night she disappeared and ended up become the concubine next day? And she become the concubine of the same man whom her elder sister was going to marry in few months. He turned to look at Myra who was sitting silently in the carriage but her eyes don't have any regrets of the action played in the palace.

Madam Urvi Miyara was waiting in the hall. The moment they saw Ohas and Myra walking in they got up.

"What happened?" Madam Urvi couldn't help but ask.

"Ask your daughter what she has done?" Ohas said angrily.

Madam Urvi turned towards Myra who looked careless about their situation "what did you do this time? Was not the last action enough for you that you went to Yuvraj too?"

Myra looked at her mother then smiled "why are you blaming me mother? Last time it was my mistake but this time I have no hands in this matter. How can you always point your finger on me like that? I was already beaten to half dad becouse of the mistake, yet you are not satisfied enough to blame me again?"

Madam Urvi froze in the spot. Her eyes widened as she looked her as if the girl was not her own daughter yet some stranger. Myra though arrogant but never said something like that before. But today it felt more like she is different, like she don't know her at all.

"How dare you say in that tone?" Madam Urvi glared at her "do you even know what are you saying?"

Myra didn't changed her reaction "I am saying the truth. What did I do this time? It was not me who asked you to send me to the monastery. On the way I was ambushed and almost died. It was my luck that when I woke up next day I was in the palace, who could have thought that I would end up like that? I have returned from the door of hell yet you are so biased that you could not even feel a little concern and started to blame me the moment you saw me? I was so blind to listen to you on the past. I am glad I woke up from the illusion that you will understand me and save me" she sneered.

Madam Urvi 's body trampled and her heart clenched. She knew when Myra was beaten to half dead , she should have went inside and begged to stop but she didn't at the end. She thought that this daughter of her is a good trouble and needed to learn her lesson. But not even in her dream she expected that Myra would take situation in different way and throwing the blame on her.

"Myra what are you saying? Have you gone insane? How can you talk like that to mother?" Miyara stepped forward and hold her mother's shoulder to support. She frowned at Myra.

Myra smirked "what I said is true, oh my dear sister I almost forget to give you a good news. I hope you will be more than happy to hear it. You know, I am glad that today I was rescued in the palace do you know why?" Myra's grin spread on her face. The grin turned dark giving an evil look "Yuvraj is taking another concubine tomorrow"

"What?" Miyara was shocked. Even Madam Urvi was startled. Another concubine? Zaina just entered and one is getting in whole the main was is still yet to marry in?

"I know you will be shocked. But there was one more thing that will double the excitement. Do you know what it is?" Myra walked forward and stood before Miyara. Her eyes was sparking and mocking "the girl who is about to enter the palace is me. In future we can definitely help you to get Yuvraj's favour"