Chapter 34 - Kidnapping

After two days Shay went out of the main manor again. She was preparing for the gift she wanted to give to Samarth so these days she was busy. Buying few things from the shops or offering few ones. Umi helped Shay to get inside the carriage.

"Miss, it has been two days, do you think they brought what you wanted last time?"

"We can only only by going there. If they still don't have it then I guess we need to go another shop" Shay replied.

Umi nodded "I hope they brought it so that Miss don't have run around searching for thing. Or you can just tell young lady to order it from outside" saying that her eyes lit up.

Shay shook her head "how can I bother Nandini for this small thing? She is always busy with works and telling her to buy some stuffs is...no I will do it myself. I can't keep bothering her for small things. Besides there are many stores in capital. There must a shop which sells fine gems"

"Young lady is generous and of course she won't mind helping you. But since Miss wanted to do it then I won't say it again"

Shay smiled "I just don't want to load her shoulder with more things. Nandini has done so many things. Which girl does in the capital in such a young age. In relation I am her elder sister but she is taking the responsibility of a elder one instead of me. Sometimes it really bothers me. But sometimes it also makes me happy that my sister is matured and understanding" Shay let out a sigh "I guess if mother and father was here, they would be more than happy to see her like this"

"Don't worry Miss, master and mistres are watching you from the heaven. I guess they will be blessing you two sisters to live a good life and be happy"

"I guess so. I am really happy for it" Shay nodded in agreement.

Outside in the corner Pushkar and his men were waiting. Pushkar hired his few man to Kidnap Shay. Besides the capital is huge so they can't do it in the huge croud. Besides Madam Urvi sent a message saying Shay will be out today and will pass the Street Cost Road which is scheduled and barely crowded. This place is the perfect place to perform the kidnapping.

"Boss, when will the carriage come?"

Pushkar looked at his man "what's there to be so impatient? Do you think it was some ordinary person that we are here for? I am telling you again, there should not be any mistake or I will kill you all with my bare hand and of course don't you dare to touch the lady in improper way. She is going to be my wife so you all better restrain your hands to yourself "

Hearing this the men was shocked "boss you are going to marry?" One of them asked.

"So what? Do you want me to die single? Besides I have money, a house, power and I myself a manly beast. What does I lack that I can't get a wife? Do I lack than those men of aristocrat family?"

"Of course not. Boss is a rich man. Besides the ladies in capital looks for money and handsome faces. Other than that they don't want anything. But this lady will accept you boss since you are kidnapping her?"

"Why not? She is just a girl after all. Once I have her and she gave birth to my son what's there to refuse? A girl's life is limited when she becomes a woman then her life and desire is bound to her husband and children"

"Boss you look like you know about everything " one of them said.

Pushkar had proud look on his face. He was really glad that he went to meet Madam Urvi. After he saw the painting of Shay, he couldn't sleep well not he could eat well. All he could think is about Shay. Her beautiful face and fugue gave him sleepless night and certainly he couldn't wait to get her and fuck her, make her pregnant with his child. Thinking about that Pushkar felt his heart is beating fast.