Chapter 24 - Meeting In Palace

Parv walked in with a charming smile playing on his lips. He was clothed in green giving a calm look. He was considered a handsome one in the Tanishq and that's why young ladies first after him, admiring and worshiping him. But Nandini was not some young lady who will be charmed by that. She was once his wife and knows him better than anyone.

"Oh Yuvraj you are here too?" Arna smiled at his son.

"I was here to deliver your favourite sweets you asked me. But the maids said you are enjoying view in the garden so I came here" Parv replied. Till now he seemed like he didn't notice Nandini and only talking to his mother.

Nandini quietly sipped on her tea and ignored him too. Arna glanced at Nandini then smiled.

"Oh, you brought the sweets? How coincidence that I have invited Miss Ahza here too. Um.... Since you are here have please entertain Miss Ahza for me and in the mean time I will arrange the sweets" Arna got up "Miss Ahza, please excuse me"

"Of course your Highness " Nandini smiled.

Parv looked at his mother then to Nandini. He sit down where Arna sat and looked at her "Miss Ahza looked awfully quiet today" he started.

Nandini smiled "please forgive me for my ignorance your highness but I don't like to talk unnecessarily "

Parv didn't felt offended yet he felt more interested "is it so? I hope miss Ahza liked my gift" he smiled.

Nandini clenched her fist "your highness, I must thank you for it but I couldn't take the flowers since I am highly allergic to hydrangeas"

Parv was surprised. He did some background check on her but he didn't hear anything about her being allergic to hydrangeas. He slightly frowned as he looked at her.

"Oh, I should not have sent you the flowers randomly" he smiled "since Miss Ahza is here, what kind of flowers you admire?"

Nandini placed the tea cup gracefully "I like Euphorbia milii"

Parv smiled. What a choice! He thought. Why her taste is different?

"Euphorbia milii?the thorny flower?"

Nandini nodded "yes your highness"

"It seems Miss Ahza liked diffence kinds than other ladies"

"You are mistaken your Highness. I am just an ordinary girl like everyone. It's just I am more interested in the thorns than flowers" Nandini replied.

Parv chuckled "looks like my guess is right. Miss Ahza is really different from others"

Nandini smiled "your highness, you haven't seen anything" her words went out through gritted teeth.

Parv who was looking at her was surprised. She saw her eyes filled with anger and hatred. But why? He had not done anything to her then why does he felt like she hates him?

He was about to ask when Arna walked in again. Behind her a maid was holding something in her hand.

"I hope my son didn't bore you Miss Ahza" she said smiling. Parv got up from his seat and smiled.

"Since two ladies is chatting, I will leave now"

"Have some sweets son" Arna said.

"I will taste it some other time mother. I have some works to do" he refused gently then left.

"My son is quiet, I hope he did not bore you" Arna said turning to Nandini.

"What are you saying your highness? Yuvraj is generous and kind. How can I, a lowly girl harbour such thought about him?" Nandini declined .