Chapter 62 - Misunderstanding

When Myra reached the palace few maids are already waiting for her. Since it was a concubine, Parv don't need to come to receive her and Myra didn't mind at all. Those palace maids were more respectful than the time they welcomed Zaina. The gift Ohas prepared even if it was small in amount it was received by the Yuvraj palace without any words. Ohas thanked and looked at Myra before leaving.

One of the oldest maid come forward and smiled "Yuvraj palace welcome Concubine Myra"

Myra smiled "thanking Old lady for recieving" she put a small pitch in her hand.

"Concubine Myra this..." The old maid frowned slightly.

Myra gripped her hand "I know I am just a concubine and have no authority as main wife. But please don't take it as a reward or something. This is just a gift from me for old lady, to come personally to receive me, a mere concubine in the palace"

Her words flattered the old maid. She smiled and nodded then accepted the pouch "take concubine Myra in her room. She must be hungry too. Prepare good food for after later" she ordered the other maids.

"Thank you old lady" Myra thanked again and followed the maids who were leading her way.

The old maid looked at her back and nodded with satisfaction"this concubine knows her place and identity. She is much better than the last one. With this personality of gets she can survive the palace world" she mumbled before moving forward.

A room in the west side corner was prepared for Myra. The room looked normal, not extraordinary or something. Myra looked around the room.

"Does concubine Myra has another complain regarding this room? It is prepared for the concubine status" the old maid stepped in.

Myra turned and smiled at her "no, it's perfect. I don't need any kind of luxury in the room. Old lady knows the position and preparation well. I am just a concubine. If I can stay and live in peace, it's enough for me"

The old maid smiled "concubine Myra is generous. Yuvraj knows you are kind and understanding" she turned to other maids "go prepare good food for concubine, make sure nothing lacks in her hospitality "

Soon the food were brought for her. Myra sat on the chair as the maids served the food on the table. There was rice, three types of curry, two pieces of fried chicken, a bowl of rice pudding, two type of fritters and a glass of milk was served on the big silver plate.

"This is..." Myra couldn't help but look at the food items.

The old maid smiled "this is the food made for concubines. Not only you but other concubines of the Samrat eat the same thing"

Myra nodded "then I must thank you for the meal. Old lady worked hard"

"It's no works. I hope concubine will find taste in this meal"

"How can I deny? The palace food is not something people like us can eat everyday. I am honoured to eat even a simple curry and rice of the palace" Myra said.

"Please enjoy your meal concubine Myra, Yuvraj will come to meet you when he is free" Old maid said again.

"His highness is a busy man. I am just a concubine of him. As long as he stay well, it's enough for me"

Old maid flattered when she heard this words. She nodded and left the room closing the door. Myra looked at her then her expression changed. Then she looked at her meal.

"It's not bad either. At least this way I can eat good and live without worrying about anything" she mumbled and stared to eat her food to fill her stomach. She woke up early but didn't have any food. So she was already hungry.