Chapter 56 - Myra's Punishment

The journey back to the mansion was silent. Myra squatted in the corner of the carriage not daring to look at her father's expression. The gloomy atmosphere turning darker and darker with eash passing time. Suddenly the carriage stoped and the coachman informed they reached the mansion frok outside. Ohas opened the door and turned towards Myra. Without saying a word he grabbed her arm forcefully and dragged her outside not even caring if she stumbled or get hurt. As they get down Myra's foot hit the corner of the carriage door and she cried out. The pain was during and she wanted to clutch her foot but Ohas was holding her with such a force that she couldn't get herself free from it. She bit her lips and endured the pain. The coachman saw this and felt pity for the young girl. But he also knew that this time the young pampered lady of the mansion committed something which she should not. Though Minister Ohas was always spotted doting on his daughters but if something targets his reputation then he won't tolerate it.

In the mansion Madam Urvi was anxiously sitting on the couch and looking at the door now and then. She don't know how Myra ran away under her watch. And when suddenly the guard of Prince Manik arrived with a news that Myra was there she felt her heart almost stopped beating. Even after so much explanation she still went in there to seduce the prince. If this things goes out then others will joke about them. First a concubine entered before Miyara and now Myra going to seduce the would be husband of her cousin is really a shame for the whole family. This time e en Sanand was there. Even if she wanted to save her daughter from the rage, she couldn't because this time Myra has crossed all the limit of tolerance. Suddenly she heard screaming and get up abruptly. She saw Myra was being dragged by her arm. She couldn't match the fast pace of Ohas's stride and she was almost dragged on the floor.

"You slut you have such big gut to sneak out of the house and dragged my name down to the lowest point. How dare you? You don't understand what were you doing? I thought you will understand once things are explained to you but no, I was so wrong. It was my fault that I have pampered you so much, to the point where all your brain will be eaten by a bug" Ohas scolded as he threw Myra on the floor harshly. Myra winced when her arms were contacted with the harsh floor.

"Do you know what your good daughter was doing? She was seducing the prince infront of the lowly opera dancers. She didn't even thought of her reputation that she went to serve him wine as maid" he said to Madam Urvi then turned to look at Myra again "did I raise you so that you never maid in future. Whatever lessons you learnt all these years were all thrown in the water. It was a waste to have such a daughter"

"Father I was just-"

"Shut up" Ohas roared "who gave you the right to call me father? You have already lost the right the moment you started behave like a prostitute in front of Prince Manik "

Madam Urvi flinched at his words. Today Ohas was so angry that he even compared his own blood daughter with the low prostitute of the brothel. She bit her lips and wanted to say something to defend her daughter but seeing how mad Ohas was she stopped herself. Besides it was all Myra's own fault for doing something like this. She couldn't understand how this girl become this stupid all of a sudden. She tried to explain things so much again and again but this girl, never took her words for consideration yet did whatever she thought good.

"I thought that daughters of the Mansion will bring prestige and glory for the family but I was wrong. For a girl to seduce a prince openly without caring about her reputation, does she has any reason to live?" Sanand glared at Myra. He always doted on her but today after hearing what she did all the affection he had long gone from his heart.

"Grandfather?" Myra gasped"I know what I did was wrong. But it was all because I had admire Prince Manik. I should not have listened to my stupid thought. It was all my fault that I went against the family rule and dragged down the whole family dignity. Grandfather you always dotted on me the most. Please forgive me this time" Myra sobbed pleading. This trick always works. And now she is using this to get away from the situation.