Chapter 35 - Being Rescued

As the group of black clothed man rushed in, Pushkar and his men was startled. They don't know what's happening and how suddenly a group just rushed inside. A black clothed man came forward. From head to toe he was all black and only his eyes could be seen.

"Miss are you alright?" Judith asked.

Nandini looked at him then to the men behind him. She don't know who they are but certainly she was glad that they are here. Afterall she couldn't hold them back for longer.

"Where were you? You take such a long time. My back is already aching from standing" Nandini said as she arched her back.

Under the black mast Judith's lips twitched. Is that something a kidnapped victim does? She is complaining about her aching back? If it was normal girl, they would have screamed in fear seeing all this huge black man rushing in. But looks at this girl, she stood there like she was having a meeting instead of giving a feeling like being kidnapped.

"What are you waiting for now? Quickly finish this mess. Do you want me to stay in this barf till I get old?" Nandini frowned.

Judith shook his head. His master really knows how to choose people. For a personality like her, she don't need any weapon to kill people. Her words are enough to anger people to death.

"What are you talking about?" Pushkar yelled. He looked at Nandini then to the black man. His heart was somewhat afraid but he thought he still have his people so he yelled suddenly.

"You think you can leave? Since you are already here, don't think about leaving" he pointed at Nandini.

"Who's thinking about leaving? I am already doing that" Nandini rolled her eyes and walked passed him. Qushi was already up and followed behind.

"How dare you?" Pushkar couldn't help but scream.

Nandini turned and look at him "For a failed kidnaper like you, it's better if you use your energy in planning perfectly than wasting it in shouting"

Pushkar felt his heart ache. This woman insulting him to no end. He failed to get the right girl and ended up kidnapping this shrewd one. He felt likr banging his head on wall rapidly until it break in half.

"You damn woman you dare to insult me like this? You think just because a few of your people arrived here you can free yourself? You don't know me and your power yet" Pushkar was so angry that his eyes turned red and his body shook.

"Humph I have already seen your ability and powers. This why I am here as a great results of your own action" Nandini continued to accuse.

Pushkar couldn't take the insults anymore as he rushed towards her "I will kill you today you damn woman. I will show you whom you are messing with"

But before he could advance he was held by the masked man "where do you think you are going? Humph a little thief like you still has the guts to pull such stunts? I will show you the true power " Judith smacked his head making him groan in pain.

The other black clothed men started to fight with Pushkar's men. In a minute all the kidnapers were lying on the door cruelly beaten. Pushkar was held back on his knee. His face was blue from being beaten.

Nandini walked towards him and smiled "as I said you lack in everything. But I must praise your guts to give an open challenge like this. But unfortunately you should have think before taking action or you should have do some checking" her face turned serious and she glared at Pushkar.

"It was but you. You were wrongly kidnapped here. Humph if it was not a mistake I would have been enjoying that bea-" before his words could complete a hard slap landed on his face.