Chapter 38 - Late Night Chaos In Minister Mansion

Next Morning the minister mansion was ready to welcome the two girls. Madam Urvi woke up early and prepared everything. She ordered the kitchen to cook delicious foods for lunch. She personally checked the rooms for Nandini and Shay. When she was satisfied she took Miyara and Myra with her to the entrence door and wait for them. Soon the luxurious two arrived infront of the minister mansion.

Nandini and Shay got down from the carriage with the help of their maids. Madam Urvi walked forward with a smile.

"Welcome home Nandini, Shay" her smile was blooming.

"Madam looks so spirited" Nandini said as they walked towards her.

"You two has returned to home, why wouldn't I be happy? Whatever misunderstanding we had, ah let the bygones be bygones. At the end we are all family" Madam Urvi showed a gentle smile.

Nandini smiled "what a surprise to see Madan be so kind to us when there was a time we were just a piece of eyesore"

The smile on Madam Urvi's face stiffened "this child, why do you think that way? You the daughters of my brother in law, though father had some dispute with him when he was alive, but how can the affection of the family be ruined just like that. Besides you should address me as aunt, hearing you calling me Madam is something feel like stranger refering out of respect "

"Since Madam- oh I mean aunt is so resisting then how could we young disobey?" Nandini nodded.

"I have been asking your uncle to bring you two in the mansion for sometimes already. You two are the daughters of this mansion and since we elders are still alive, why should you two live scheduled life outside? I am glad he finally agreed and you two are here" Madam Urvi couldn't help but feel excited.

Looking at her face Nandini only smiled.

"Thanking aunt for being so kind to us" Shay said with a smile. But anyone could see that were only forced one. Besides even if she is innocent, how could she not understand Madam Urvi's action when she has been witnessing it for years already. Such a sudden change of attitude, anyone could get suspect.

"Cousins must be happy to return here. After all, worked hard for it" Myra who was standing beside Miyara spoke. Her face was filled with disgust expression. Her words saying that Nandini and Shay were working hard to get back in the mansion using all kind of tricks.

"Oh, I almost forgot about you cousin, I hope you have become calm now, afterall for a reputed young lady like you to cause havoc in shop is really shameful. Be careful next time" Nandini ridiculed.

Myra's face raged and she wanted to rush forward and slap Nandini's face. But Miyara held back her hand and glared before turing to look at Nandini.

"I hope cousin won't mind her words. She will be more careful in future" her gentle words feels soothing but her eyes were reflecting something else.

"Of course, I will remember it cousin Miyara. It's just, next time it won't end with a simple compansation" Nandini replied and Miyara frowned. It was a simple words but there was a underneath threat.

"Ah, you too must be tired from the journey. Why don't you rest for a while when I prepare for the food?" Madam Urvi sensed the tension and said with smile.

"Aunt needn't to tire yourself. We can manage" Shay smiled.

"What are you saying? The foods are already done, I just need to ask the maids to serve. I have arranged the Side Wings for your staying. Just let the maids to lead the way-"

"Aunt, you don't have to worry about that" Nandini stopped her before she could finish. "You don't have to do any special arrangements. We will stay where we used to live before moving. And about the food and other things, we have maids to look after it. If there's nothing we would like to rest"