Chapter 115 - Purnit's Instigation

It was already dawn but the couple in the room. Didn't slept a wink. Their energetic action has kept them awake whole night. Manik was forceful and active. It was like a eternity they spend in one night. At this moment the couple was tangled with eachother. Their naked body pressed against their body and a soft silk duvet has covered the lower half of the nakedness. Manik traced her bare back with his fingers and kissed her forehead. Nandini was lying on his chest as her eyes closed. Their lady action was ended an hour ago.

"This time we couldn't stay in capital for long. We have to return soon" Manik said.

"Hmmm...." Nandini made a sound without answering.

"Since brother has already asked for the marriage decree it was clear that he made his side of plan. He will be bringing Shay with him. And mother also asked for her daughter in law's to return back with us. The wedding will be held in there"

"You are planning to return soon? How long?" She asked.

"Two weeks" he replied "we left at the night of victory ceremony"

"Huh?" Nandini raised her head to look at him "you two left without attending the ceremony?"

"We needed to take a month journey to reach here. If we really waited for the ceremony  then it will be more late for us to reach here. The more it's late, the more the time will delay. And for us to wait like this it's unacceptable" Manik said.

"His majesty will get angry" Nandini chuckled.

"Father has more important works to do than looking after such trivial matter. Besides he should be more happy that we are bringing back two daughter in law's for him. That old man is our day and night asking to find woman. I guess visiting Tanishq has made his desire fulfilled and ours made it easier"

Nandini rolled her eyes hearing his comments. He is talking like it's casual and ordinary when it's about the Samrat of Quasar. How does this man always takes thing so easily and every word he speaks comes out like a sarcastic remark. Nandini sighed.

"I am happy that my sister will have a good luck fe to live on. Yuvraj will take a good care of her and I can see she is too happy"

"Aren't you happy?" Manik asked. He pulled her more closer "even if Shay has Yuvrani title and in future become a Samragyee, your position won't be too low from her. You will be the princess consort just after Samragyee " he assured.

Nandini shook her head "it's not about position or title". It was never be. In her past life she was the Yuvrani, since childhood she heard that Yuvrani's life is vast and only few lucky ones could have it. When she become one, she was happy but what after that? Whatever she experienced she wished it would be more better to become a wife of ordinary man instead of getting involved with the royals. In the past life she didn't have any choice nor in the present too. Even though her present was better than the past but she was still involved with the royal prince. She lived the luxury of royal and she don't wish to happen it again. But will she have choice this time? Afterall Manik is the second prince. And how can she expects him to sacrifice something he could never understand the reason?

Manik looked at her changing expression and frowned slightly. He knew that she was not poor nor she was someone who craves for power. But he just thought because her sister will have more power and position than her, will her heart change?

"If this is not what you are thinking then are you planning to tell me about your desire?" He asked.

Nandini looked at him "your highness, my words may seem pointless or may be too weird but what I want is freedom, no bound of royalty or responsibility. At first I thought to have a good source of income so that I can give my sister a good life. And then find a good match for her. Once her life is settled I will leave to roam around, to see this world. But I plan did go well and I ended up meeting you"