Chapter 25 - Bargaining With Him

Next day Parv went to Minister Mansion. He brought few gifts for everyone and when he get down from his carriage, everyone in the mansion was waiting at the gate to welcome him.

"Yuvraj, please come inside" Minister Ohas smiled as she led him inside. Even the older Sanand was present in the hall. He was weak and now sitting on wheelchair so he could not go outside to welcome the prince himself.

"Yuvraj please forgive me for being able to greet you properly" Sanand said with a apologetic smile.

"Please, don't say that. You are our elder and almost most respected one in the capital. Because of your contribution Tanishq is still growing. Please don't worry about the formalities" Parv smiled.

"Yuvraj is humble and kind that's why you are saying this" Sanand let out a small chuckle "Samrat really knows how to educate his children with such manner. Truly worthy to be the Yuvraj of the country" Sanand praised with satisfaction.

"Yuvraj, when Miraya knew you will be visiting she is quite busy preparing the lunch. I hope you will like it" Madam Urvi said softly with a smile.

Parv nodded "of course, Lady Miraya is intelligent and talented , there's no way I will defy her desire"

Madam Urvi nodded in satisfaction. Yuvraj is about to become her son in law and after this marriage their family will be linked to the imperial clan. So in the future when Miraya become Samragyee, minister mansion will be at high peak.

"Yuvraj this way" Madam Urvi lead them towards the dining hall.

Miraya was there checking the preparation. When she heard footsteps she turned and gave a charming smile.

"Greetings Yuvraj" she bowed.

"Lady Miraya, please leave the formalities" Parv waved his hand.

Miraya couldn't help but smile "Yuvraj is generous, thank you your highness "

"Since we are here, let's sit dow first. Yuvraj this way" Ohas said showing the seats. Once they settled several maids came forward to serve the food.

"I heard Yuvraj likes chicken the most in dishes. So today Miraya herself engaged in the kitchen and prepared few recipe for you" Madam Urvi again praised her daughter.

"Oh, Lady Miraya know culinary?" Parv asked.

Madam Urvi nodded "Your highness, Miraya may be the doting daughter in the mansion but we all think a girl needs to learn everything so she could not lack anything in future and also could help her husband in future if needed. Besides my Miraya is interested in the coking when she was a child"

Parv nodded "everyone in the capital says that Lady Miraya is the no.1 beauty and also talented. Today I really got the proof of it. I must thank father for giving constant in this marriage or I would have lost such a fine lady as my wife"

Miraya who was sitting beside Madam Urvi blushed hard. Her face was tainted with redness and it felt like she was more red than the tomatoes. Parv glanced at her expression and pondered.

If it was Miss Ahza in her place, will she blush like this?

But thinking about the woman's personality he avoided the question in his mind. She is not a kind of woman who would flattered with a mere praise. In the ceremony everyone praised her but there was not a slight stain on her face.

What kind of thing will make her blush red?

"Yuvraj?" Parv looked at side and saw Ohas was calling.

"Food is served, leys start it when it's still warm"

"Of course" Parv nodded and grabbed the spoon.