Chapter 49 - Bustle After Ceremony

Next day the general house was bustling with crowd. Today Zaina would be entering the palace. The dowry was also prepared with many antique items stuffed in chest. Zaina woke up early to get ready. Though her heart was still heavy from the incident last night but she is happy. Finally she is going to live with Parv. She don't like the title of concubine. She wanted to become his wife, the Yuvrani but since Samrat has given her the concubine title she couldn't refuse it. She also have trust that she could win Parv's heart and win the title of Yuvrani soon. She got ready like a bride. Since she was granted to be a concubine she could not actually get married with rituals like normal.

"You are ready?" Rashma walked in with a smile. She ordered the maid to move the chest outside. These chest were filled with Zaina's cloths which she will be wearing in the palace. There was few more new sets inside.

"Mother" Zaina called out.

"Look at you, how beautiful you are looking. I knew my daughter is the perfect bride for Yuvraj but the circumstances is not in favour of us. My dear you need to stay strong and turn the situation over. Since you have become the concubine of Yuvraj, you need to work hard to capture his heart. After entering the palace the first thing you need is to win the heart of Yuvraj and win Samragyee's favour"

"Mother I am scared. Will Yuvraj accept me? The decree came when he was still unconscious. What if he took his anger out on me?" Zaina's eyes held fears. Her heart was restless thinking about it. Though she loves Parv but she is scared of his angry side.

Rashma smiled "what are you fearing for? This was decreed by Samrat himself. And now he is your husband. Even if he gets angry he still have to restrain himself because of Samrat. He won't do anything to you. Besides you both are tied now. How long he will stay angry on this trivial matter? Didn't mother taught you how to keep happy your husband? You just need to use few tricks to lure him into your seduction. Afterall Yuvraj is still a man, when he see how beautiful and capable you are, he will definitely like you and accept you"

"But mother what if he gets to know that it's our plan? I am scared that Yuvraj will kick me out of the palace"

"You don't need to be worry. Just remember he is your husband now. I know he will get angry afterall the scheme we used is too tricky and Yuvraj is a smart person. But he won't do any harm to you. Even if he is angry he still need to give some face to his father's decision. Besides Samrat had given us the Shaini family some face and let you enter the palace the very next day even before the chief wife is get married. Now you just need to take the chance and use the opportunity well. You are my daughter, how can you get scared by such situation?" Rashma frowned.

Zaina nodded "I will do my best. I love Yuvraj so much and for him I can endure anything"

"That's my daughter. Every man likes gentle and delicate woman. And Yuvraj is young and at his age how could he stay away from his beautiful concubine for long? Once his anger subsidies he will start to take note on you. By then even if Miraya get married to him, you will have the upper hand and deal with her. Only you deserve to become the Yuvrani. And I know my daughter will success in this"

"Yes mother" Zaina felt light. She is ready to take a chance. She knew Parv don't like her but she couldn't have this in her heart. She wanted to have him no matter what and now she is going to get her goal. She will definitely make him realise her worth.

"Your brothers and grandmother had given so many gifts so that the palace would not question you. There are few gifts you need to offer to Samragyee. Remember when you go to her, don't show any arrogance. Just behave weak and gentle. Endure whatever remarks she put on your head. She is dissatisfied with the last night arrangements and I know she will definitely make things difficult for you"