Chapter 104 - Her Majesty

6 months later...

The capital was peaceful in these months. Life went as usual without any new trouble or chaotic situation. Other than the fact that the Samragyee was still bedridden and Parv was still loving outside the capital healing his wounds. But there was also a rumour that Parv has been beaten again and his old wound opened up and now he couldn't leave his bed. His two concubines and two other servants to take care of him. When Samragyee heard the news she fainted again. All day and night she chanted about her son but Samrat this time turned blind eye to her action. Everyone knew how much Samrat doted on Samragyee. She was afterall his favourite wife.

But another spread in the capital that a week ago, the old minister of the general mansion died suddenly. After Minister Ohas's degrade in the court he was bedridden and was sick and now he passed away without being able to look at his grandson. The new concubine in the mansion is now seventh month pregnant. Though there was a chaos that Urvi made seeing the new co concubine but fortunately the child was saved and healthy. Urvi and Miyara was still in the minister mansion but their life was not like in the past. Urvi lost weight a lot and now she looked like a skeleton Miyara being caged in the house went mad. Physicians are trying to cure her but if they can't then they would be sending her outside the capital where the mad people are kept for treatment.

The Silk-Thread Shop is growing. The shop was more crowded than before. And the the amount of stuffs in the shop has been increased because it could not handle the large demand. Nandini and Shay working hard to fulfill all the demands they were getting. Currently Nandini sat in the Silk-Thread Shop as she surveyed the list in her hand.

"Miss the demand for the clothing is getting higher and higher. Last month we have to interview few more people to give service to the customers. But it looks like it's getting more and more. The shop is also not that big one like others. I don't think we can handle the growing situation here" Shriliya said frowning slightly.

"Aunt Shri, I am thinking something"

"Miss?" Shriliya couldn't understand Nandini's expression.

Nandini sighed and looked at her "as you also know that, I have already turned 16 last month. And given to the age, I have reached appreciate age for the marriage. So I think the next time his highness comes, I have to go with him. And after that will Aunt Shri able to handle the shop?"

Shriliya gasped "miss what are you saying. I am just an assistant, how can I handle such big responsibility? Besides I don't know what to do. My limit is only to assist" she shook her head.

"Then would you like to go to Quasar with me?" Nandini's question made Shriliya so shocked that she don't know what to reply.

"Miss.... That.... How can I go with you leaving my family here"

"Then you and manager Dhwani have to handle the shop here. We have to settle this matter so that there won't be any problems later. I have been thinking for a whole already, if I leave then the production and producing will be under great effect. But I will think of something how to make it work" Nandini sighed "you don't have to worry, in these few months we have extra materials in package. Anyways where is elder sister?"

"Elder Miss is in the main manor, she is working on the summer collection. She had brought new fabrics with few more stuffs"

"It's fine, tell manager to come in my room"

"Yes" Shriliya nodded and walked out of the room.

In Quasar....

Samrat Zeeshan Devarajah was sitting in his room eyeing the new reports came from the war. It has been six month since the war starred. The Huna group suddenly invaded on the Easter-North border of Quasar. Among all the enemies only Huna are capable of fighting with Quasar. They are the barbarian groups of males. Their king Kumund Huna was the male god of the Huna Kingdom. There are only few women in the Huna which were kept to produce children. So Zeeshan had to summon his sons to lead the war.