Chapter 126 - Parv's Plan

After the charging outside for few days from both side finally the both armies met on battlefield. The battlefield was located at the center point of Tanishq and Quasar. In this side none of them has any advantage. Nor they could ask for help from his own kingdom in emergency case. Samarth and Manik was riding their horses clad in armour while facing Parv on the other side. In these months, Parv has healed enough. He even his improved his skill of fighting secretly in the shabby mansion outside the capital. He was confident enough to win this war and had advantages wrapped in his hand.

Now seeing the two princes he mocked "did I tired you both? It's a pity that you have to engaged in war again, but what can I do? I was really excited and couldn't wait for you to heal from the effect of last war"

"You have really soch gut Parv" Samarth said not effected my his taunting tone "even after beaten to the point of death you are still alive and kicking? I must appreciate you for your desire of getting beaten again. Are you so satisfied with the taste of last beating that you couldn't wait to ce here again?"

The last incident was a hard blow to Parv. He always thought  his plan don't have any loopholes but who knew that at the lart moment everything changed so suddenly that it didn't even gave him any chance to retreat. He had to bear the consequences and had to accept the bitter truth of punishment given to him. For him who always enjoyed the luxury and respect from the young age, how could he tolerate the mocking gaze and criticisms from the people once admired him? Now that Samarth raised the matter again his chest blew with anger and her face turned hard. Parv was someone who could never digest a little disrespect but the last incident hit him so hard and he had become the laughing stock to the whole capital. How could he, the high profiled prince bear and burnt like this for nothing?

"What can I do, I will show it to you Samrath. And when I do you won't have the retreat route I promise you" Parv yelled out angrily. His face was harder than before. It looked like he could blast at any moment.

"Confidence is good thing thing. But haven't you heard that over of something always ruins things, even the greatest pride. You are barking so proudly but when time comes and your ways to getting beaten is shown, will you still have the face to show?" Manik smirked mocking at him. Beside him Samarth snickered which added fuel in the fire of Parv's chest. This brothers are mocking him to no end.

But before Parv could say anything he heard Manik's voice again "besides you are here with your army but where is your blood brothers? I heard they left the capital over night leaving you alone to fight by yourself. What a pity! They even don't have any faith in you winning this battle. But you are bragging here so majestically? Isn't it quite shameful?"

"How dare you?" Parv roared "don't keep your confidence so high Manik. Even if you think you are having the upper hand you won't even know when you lost everything. Soldiers charge" Parv shouted gesturing his army to attack first.

"Looks like he is rechanging himself" Samarth said.

"Just a boosting" Manik replied.

"Everyone take position and charge" Samarth roared.

The battlefield finally started  with the army engaging themselves to to fight and wanting to win. Parv smirked and gestured his horse to charge forward too. This action does not go unseen by the brothers themselves.

"I will take care of it" Samara clenched his fist.

"Keep some for mine too" Manik replied as he moved back and started to kill the enemies. Samarth ride the horse charging towards Parv who was coming towards him in speed. He pulled out his sword and glared at his opponent.

Parv laughed "what happened Samarth? You are alone? Your brother left you when he saw that death is coming for you?"

"You really have a tart mouth Parv. Don't you know you should saw some respect while talking to your elders?"