Chapter 101 - Snatch Everything

In the court of the Tanishq the ministers and the royals were gathered in the court hall. The court session was called ik emergency and those minister who were having lunch rushed in the palace court. No one knows what happened so suddenly but when they reached they saw the Quasar Royality was present there too. It was quite surprising that even the Quasar Samragyee was also there too. Only very few of the minister knew her because she left Tanishq so many years ago and never returned again.

Charvi glared with her piercing stare as she held her head high "I really want to know what your majesty is thinking to grant this marriage when the Yuvraj himself wanted to ruin it? Is this what the Yuvraj of Tanishq gives his impression?" Her tone was laced with mocking arrow.

Samrat sat on his throne with uneasy expression. He never thought that Parv would do something like this. This was really unexpected. Though Arna has hinted few times that Parv wanted to marry Nandini, but he has already given the decree of marriage. He couldn't take it back just because Parv wanted Nandini. But now what he heard was beyond his imagination. Parv always showed his gentle ways and kind gesture, how come he was found to be on the act of molesting a woman who is also the fiancee of the Prince Manik? Now that Charvi asked for the explanation, what would he say?

But no matter what Parv is the Yuvraj and his son, of course he have to say something to save him. But looking at the situation it was hard to think about something to play.

"What Her Royal Highness said is wrong. The marriage of Prince Manik and Miss Ahza has been granted because Prince Manik asked for it himself. And as a Samrat and ruler of the throne, my decree is the agreement and my constant "

Charvi smiled "oh really? Why do I feel it wrongly in my ear your majesty? Miss Ahza has been summoned in the palace then Yuvraj tried to force himself on her, what kind of act is this? Is this how the Samragyee of Tanishq raised her son? Is this how the education of the Tanishq works? When the royals of Tanishq commit such thing then what about the citizens?"

Arna who was sitting at side said "Her Royal Highness is mistaken here" she smiled revealing her gentleness"I have summoned Miss Ahza here because I wanted to have chat with her. Such a generous young lady, she gifted me such a beautiful dress on my birthday ceremony and I have taken a fond of her. But unexpectedly this kind of thing happened, it's was beyond everyone's imagination. His majesty and I like Miss Ahza, why would we let anything to wrong her?" She let out a sigh "and about Yuvraj, he is a gentleman. The whole capital is the witness of it. He could never do such thing"

In one word she was clarifying the matter easily. It was true that the whole capital knows about Parv being a gentleman. So to say such thing no one would raise any question about it. Arna knows this well so she presented this words to cut Charvi in middle.

But how could Charvi not know this when She knows what kind of person Arna is. Though she was married off soon after Arna entered the palace, but she has a good idea about the other party's personality.

Charvi let out a small chuckled "is her highness saying the truth? Since Yuvraj is the gentleman then why he was there in the room alone? His body smell of the alcohol and as her highness said you are find of Miss Ahza then why did you left her alone in the first place? Yuvraj to enter the room so freely when Miss Ahza was alone and yet there was not a single maid to serve her, what kind of trick it is and or could it be that you think, no one will find loopholes in the matter?"

Arna's smile stiffened. Charvi didn't gave her any face while retorting her words. Charvi was always hostile towards her and she knew it well. She never knew why but Charvi was the only sister that never gave her any face.

Nandini who was standing at side looked at the scene. Her heart was boiling in anger but also glad that Manik came in time. But what Parv did to her was something she never expected. Now thinking about it, Nandini felt that she didn't know Parv that well. Ok her past life Parv was always gentle on surface but now, it was like, his facade has been ripped apart and now he  started to show his true colour. But what more surprising to her was Manik's mother. She thought Samragyee don't like her given to the conversation they had last time. But to her unexpectation Samragyee was speaking in her favour asking for the explanation.