Chapter 67 - The Brothers

Miyara sat on the chair with a gloomy expression. Last night after Parv left her she could see the faces of the other ladies present there. They had that annoying mocking smile and laughing attitude. It was clear that they were making fun of her situation. For a man to leave the woman he brought himself out without giving any clear explanation with just a simple gesture of apology, how could a woman stand this? It was also like a humiliated without any proper reason. She felt ashamed and embarrassed at the shame time.

"This is so hateful" she clenched her fist and moved her arm making her hand got the flower vase which crashed ok the floor.

Sheela the maid ran inside only to see Miyara was fuming glaring at the scattered vase on the floor.

"Miss?"

"Clear the mess"

"Yes" Sheela didn't said anything and started to pick the broken pieces from the floor.

Just then Madam Urvi walked in. She saw the scene and frowned slightly "what's happening here?" She turned to Miyara "what's all this Miyara? You have broken the vase again? You are doing it since yesterday. Where are your manners?"

Miyara turned her head to look "does that matter anymore? Because of my manners and kind heart, Zaina that slut seduced Yuvraj and get into his bed. And then again because of my gentle manner my own sister betrayed me and become the concubine of me would be husband. Tell me mother what's the point of this gentle and kind act when others are taking advantage of me? Others are already shaming me where I have to pretend all good and mannered girl. Even that bastard didn't gave any good explanation and want me to understand and accept him?"

Madam Urvi gasped "what are you saying?" She hurried towards Miyara "sush...you shouldn't say it loudly. If others heard then they would take advantage of it. Why are you so dissatisfied? He is a Yuvraj and in future you will have many sisters in the palace. May be more when you become the Samragyee. If you keep such temper than Yuvraj will think ill of you. Can you afford that? "

"What's the point? Does he cares? If he would then he should have explained about the concubine matters but he didn't. Offering me a jewelry then taking me to the fair is not the explanation I wanted"

"What do you want then? Do you want him to fell on his knee and beg for your forgiveness? He at least showed his sincerity of marrying you. Besides they are just concubines in the palace. But your position and their are two different thing. As a main wife you will have more authority than them. You can use them, target them and also discard them as you please if you hold on the position. Don't forget je is the Yuvraj and he will become Samrat one day. And as his wife you have to help your husband and share his problems"

Miyara got up angrily "you can say such thing because you don't know how painful it is mother. That Nandini was also taken to the fair by Prince Manik and looking at her face, I can see she enjoyed it. But then when it comes to me Yuvraj left me alone in the fair with a guard because he had some important works to do? Why? The other ladies were mocking me. They must be thinking that Yuvraj couldn't part with his concubines so he left the unmarried fiance for them. Where would I hide my embarrassment? How will I answer then when they will ask me a out it in future? What kind of matters he had that he could not accompany me a little bit left suddenly like I don't matter at all? But I still have to smile and saw I understand him?"

Madam Urvi smiled "you need to calm down first. It will be your birthday in a few days. If you stay like this then all your long gained reputation will be ruined. Let other thinks whatever they want because they wouldn't dare to speak it infront of you. You are now Yuvraj's fiancee and you have to maintain the face of him too. If he were that interested in his concubines then he would not visited personally to offer the gift and take you to the fair. Don't think too much about it. Once you because Yuvrani you can handle both Zaina and Myra. But before that you can't lose your calmness"