Chapter 95 - Headache For Miss Ahza

Next morning In the Minister Mansion, Urvi walked towards the North Wing, this was the place where the new concubine was sent to live. The whole night she cried her heart out, the agony and pain she felt was something she never experienced. She never thought that the husband she got a strong hold would slip away from her and fell into another woman's arms. She thought she would persuade him or will seduce him to give up the idea of having heir but he brought a woman who was already pregnant with a son. How could she, who lived and ruled the whole house for so many years bear this fact? How could she share her own husband with another woman who will call her sisters?

Ohas went out, so she took the opportunity to confront the new woman in the mansion. When she reached the side room, she saw the door was slightly opened and could see a shadow of a figure sitting on couch. She pushed the door opened and found Gema was drinking juice sitting in the couch. She was dressed beautifully and since she was younger her youth was screaming perfection which was like a stabbing knife in Urvi's eyes.

"Ah, elder sister, you are here to meet me?" Gema smiles as she saw Urvi standing ast door step. "But if you are here for master, then you are late"

"I am here to talk to you" Urvi said with coldness. She closed the door behind her and walked inside.

Gema got up and smiled "I thought elder sister will never recognise me at all. The way you created drama yesterday I thought you would be divorcing master today"

"Why would I divorce him?" Urvi gritted her teeth. "you  homewrecker, how dare you seduce my husband. Who's bastard you are nearing?"

"Elder sister you are so rude. Why are you presenting me as villian and described yourself as heroine of the story?"

"Because you are" Urvi gritted her teeth "you are nothing but a slut who couldn't wait to climb the high status using yourself"

"Oh, I am that then what are you?" Gema tilted her head "because it's many years have you forgotten what you did or how you got married to master? Do you want me to remind you?" She smiled warmly.

Urvi's body stiffened. She stared at Gema with wide eyes. Though infront of the world it was a love affair but she knows well that the truth is different. But how did this womsm know about it? It has been many years that even the victim was also disappeared then how this harlot know of this?

"Who-who are you?" Urvi asked as anxiety flowed over her body.

"Who I am is not important but it will be more better if you stay out of my way, elder sister. Currently your status is too low to compare with me, who is about to give birth to the heir. What do you think of yourself?"

Urvi clenched her fist. This woman is not simple. She is threatening her, so she must know something about that matter. She couldn't risk it. No matter what she had to remove this woman from this world. She couldn't wait for it. 

"Since you are understanding enough, it will be better if you just behave and stay as an obedient wife. You don't have to interfere in my matter nor master's. Don't forget he has not forgiven you for raising such promiscuous daughters " Gema laughed.

Urvi gritted her teeth and clenched her fist. She wanted to slap her face hard until she was satisfied. But she had to hold herself at this moment. Urvi knows that this Gema is not simple as she appears. She has another motive. Since she couldn't do anything right now.

"Don't talk about my daughters" Urvi gritted her teeth in anger.

"Oh, could it be that you are also ashamed of what those promiscuous girls did? Of could it be that you also have hands behind it?" Gema mocked.