Chapter 118 - Lost Of The Two Souls

The minister mansion was in chaos. The news of Urvi pushing the pregnant concubine was the reason behind it. The maids are running here and there whole in the room Gema's scream could be heard. The scream was so loud, it was piercing the ear of presented people in the room. When Ohas got the news he was half way to home. He was returning home with happy mood but all got ruined when he heard that his favourite concubine was pushed mercilessly on the floor by his own wife. He was so angry that he couldn't wait to get home and strangle Urvi with his bare hands. It was already hard to get a son and now his own wife become the obstacle of him getting his heir.

When he reached he could see the maids were anxious. He angrily roared "who brought the concubine to that bitch's room. Hadn't I ordered already not to bring her there?"

"Master, it's concubine herself went there" the maid trembled as she replied. She was scared at master will hit her in anger.

"She went there? And you all let her do that? How dare you? You know she is pregnant and emotional. She could think of anything. But it was your duty to prevent her from doing nonsense. Why I am keeping you all here? To decorate?" Ohas roared again. His nose flared like a bull and his eyes turned red. The matter of heir is sensitive. He don't want to take any kind of risk.

"Master in the afternoon she was all good. But later Lady Urvi threw tantrums and shouted in her room making so much noises that concubine couldn't help but went to talk to her. But the talking changed into arguments and Lady Urvi, she pushed concubine in anger" the maid replied.

"How dare she?" Ohas clenched his fist. All her daughters are ruined and now she couldn't wait but to ruin his son too? What does that bitch want?

"Mastar, master" the two midwives ran outside.

"What's the matter how is concubine Gema?" Ohas asked anxiously.

"Mastar it's not good. Concubine is in great pain. Because of  the sudden fall and hit, she lost too much blood. And also the fact that concubine is just 8 month pregnant, and because of the fall she have to give birth to the child or we couldn't save her or the child" the midwife informed.

Ohas got anxious "no, no this couldn't happe. Will the child live?"

"Normally premature births are common and in most cases the mother and child lives. But in concubine's case she got hurt and her belly got hit directly. We are unable to give any guarantee about this. Right now we could only hope and help her to give birth"

"I will give you anything. Please make sure the mother and child lives" Ohas said.

"We could only say we will do our best master" saying that the midwives left.

"Go take care of the needs" Ohas ordered the maids who immediately nodded and rushed inside following the midwives.

Ohas turned and went towards Urvi's room. His nerve are bulging out of his skin. It's like it will pop out any moment. His steps are heavy and he marched towards her room. Instead of knocking he kicked the door hard enough to bang.

Urvi who was anxiously pacing in the room jumped in fear as the door flung opened. She saw Ohas standing there looking like a monster crawled out of hell to swallow her alive. His eyes were red and his nerves are popping out of his skin. This kind of expression was foreign to her. It's not that she never saw him getting angry in her years of married life. But the kind of expression he was having is something she has never seen before.

"Master you are back?" She voiced out swallowing down her own saliva.

Ohas didn't replied but rushed to her and gave her a hard slap which immediately made her fell on the floor with thud. She could taste her own blood coming out of her mouth. The slap was so forceful that she could see stars in her head and her vission become fuzzy.