Chapter 109 - The News Spread Widely

Shayak looked at Samarth who was having a kind of look. He was unable to fathom what he was thinking about. Even if he wanted to force Samarth to accept his plan, but Samarth was faster than him. He proposed for his desire before he could start the conversation. This was something he never thought, he planned so well and knew once this plan was rise in the  court the other ministers will definitely agree to it. But the it was all about chance which he didn't get. Samarth beat him in this matter.

"Yuvraj Samarth I hope you won't regret your  decision. As I said earlier, you are a Yuvraj and you have responsibilities on your shoulder and for the well-being of your nation there are some things you need to sacrifice and there are some things you needed to accept even if you don't want to. This is how the Royality works. But it looks like you are giving your people a chance to question against your decision" Shayak said with heavy tone.

Samarth smiled "your majesty, as a Yuvraj I know about my responsibilities of my title. And I also know what I am doing. Your majesty please do not worry about it. My father has taught me many things and I am doing what I learnt"

Shayak clenched his jaw again. He wanted to change Samarth's mind so he tried for second time but it seems like this would not happen. With a clenched jaw he had to agree to the proposal.

"Fine, since you want this way, then I have nothing to say more. I grant your wish Yuvraj Samarth, I will pass the immediate marriage decree with Lady Shay. Send the decree to Lady Shay" Shayak announced.

"Thank you, your majesty " Samarth smiled.

"I never thought you will be this bold to even threaten the Samrat himself brother"  Manik said once Samarth stood beside him.

"This old man is scheming. He wants to throw his intentions on me" Samarth replied.

Manik smirked "of course he will feel threaten after hearing   the victory of Quasar"

"I don't want to talk about his matter now. Once the marriage decree has passed everything will be solved"

"Don't you think you should inform father about it brother. He is more likely interested in Lady Maya"

Samarth turned to look at him "lady Maya? Who's that? "

"You are so heartless brother" Manik teased " you even forgot the beautiful Lady Maya who is popular in the capital? She is the favourite daughter of Minister Iman. She will be broken hearted if she hears you"

Samarth rolled his eyes "who's care? I don't even remember her name let alone remember her face. Now don't irritate me with your nonsense. My mood is really good now. I want to keep my happy mood until I meet my girl"

Manik raised an eyebrow "oh, your girl?"

Samarth pursed his lips and glared at him making Manik chuckled silently. Samarth turned his attention towards the court ignoring him totally. Once this marriage decree has passed there no one who can stop him, no matter what.

The decree of marriage has caused a huge commotion in the capital. First one was the decree of Miss Ahza and now the decree of Lady Shay. In the minister mansion Urvi broke the antic pieces in her room angrily. She threw the cloths in the floor but her anger was not reducing.

"What kind of news you are informing?" She slapped the maid hard throwing a glare.

"Lady, this is what all other people are talking about. The decree was made by his majesty himself and also sent it to Lady Shay too. The whole capital is shocked and discussing about it" the maid hold her cheek and replied with a crying face.

"Slut, slut, slut" Urvi screamed loudly. "Such a hateful thing. Because of them my daughter's life is ruined and now they are loving so well. I can't see it. How can they live so well when we are living such horrendous life?" Her eyes were red.

"Ah, why sister is screaming around? You almost scared my child" a mocking voice sounded after her.

Urvi turned to glare at the woman who stood at the door
"Why are you here?"

The beautiful woman walked in with a smile "I thought elder sister is in pain so I came to check on you. Afterall, you are my elder sister and I have to care for you"

Urvi glared at her "I don't need your care you bitch. Whatever happening is all because of you. Don't think just because of your pregnancy, you will get what you want"

Gema chuckled "elder sister you shouldn't say such thing. It may effect the child in my womb. I don't want him to born hearing such thing. He can hear you now, so I must request you to refrain for saying such thing. Besides what did I say wrong? You were screaming and all if anything happens to you, would not master blame me? I also have to help him to handle the matter"

"He is loving you because you are pregnant. Don't think too highly of yourself" Urvi snapped.

"I never put myself in high elder sister" Gema smiled "you are taking me in wrong way. What I expected is to live a good life peacefully. And now see I am enjoying what I wanted. But I couldn't say the same thing for yourself. Alas! Such a tragic thing happened and you have to live in this way. I really pity you"

Urvi clenched her fist in anger. The woman I front of her clearly mocking her and she knew it well. After the arrival of this woman her life has changed. Now Ohas don't care about her and her position in the family is not less than a maid. Her days of ruling the mansion has gone beyond catch.

"I don't need your pity. Just get lost and don't show your face" Urvi snapped angrily and turned around showing her back. Even if she is angry and wanted to slap her, she couldn't. If she touch her then Ohas will not leave her. She have to live here. Now that  Gema is rulling the house she couldn't interfere in it. After that tragic accident in Miyara's wedding everything changed so much. He couldn't take any risk because she don't have any place to live.

Gema smiled at her reaction "I have thought elder have changed a lot and now seeing your attitude, it's true. I will tell master about it. He will be glad to hear that. Master was worried about it and he will be assured. Since elder sister is so understanding then I won't disturbe you anymore. I will leave now, master must be coming soon from work"

After she left Urvi turned to look at her with her piercing glare "slut, she knows how to use master in her words to stab my wound. There will be one day, when I will have the advantages again. I will see you that time" she said through gritted teeth.

"You what?" Nandini asked as she looked at Qushi.

"Miss it's not about me but eldest miss"

"What happened to sister?"

"Nothing happened to eldest miss" Qushi shook her head "I heard a decree was sent to eldest miss. It was was marriage decree for eldest miss"

Nandini raised an eyebrow. Her eyes were shining with interest "oh, who want to marry elder sister?"

Qushi grinned "miss it's his highness the Yuvraj of Quasar"

"Yuvraj asked for marriage decree?"

"It's something like that. But I was not sure" Qushi shook her head.

They knew that princes already arrived in the capital. But what Nandini was not expecting was this marriage decree. She knew that Samarth and Shay had a kind of relationship but  she never thought that Samarth will ask for the marriage decree as soon as he returns. But at the end she was happy for her sister. Shay was alone and now that Yuvraj is here will her, she can be rest assured.

"Qushi you should -" before she could complete the door of her room flung opened startling them.

Nandini's eyes went wide as she looked at the person infront of her.