Chapter 10 : Princes Of Quasar

A month later...

Tanishq Imperial Court....

Samrat Shayak was sitting on his glorious throne looking down at the ministers who sat according to their position and rank in line each side. Shayak frowned when he saw the warrant officer kneeling on the ground infront of him.

"Samrat you have to give me justice. My son has been missing for a month already. There's no notice or any sign of him in the whole capital. I fear of something happens to him then our family will shatter. I only have one son Samrat. Please give me justice"

"What do you mean he is missing for a month? Warrant Goyal why you didn't reported about this matter before?" Shayak glared at the officer.

"Samrat the last time he was seen was in the Prime Minister's house. My son was invited by Madam Urvi for a meal and after that he never came back in the warrant mansion. Samrat when I inquired about it, the Minister Mansion said that he left after the meal and they don't know about him anymore. But how can a fine young man disappear like this? He went to Minister Mansion and then he disappeared. I can't digest this matter as simple. I tried everyway to find him yet I am at loss"

Shayak frowned. Though the warrant officer is not the useful one but he still had respect and position in the court and capital. Since his only son suddenly disappeared like this as a Samrat he couldn't sit still and watch the officer kneeling before him all day. He turned towards Ohas who was sitting calmly.

"Prime Minister what I am hearing? The only son of the Warrant Officer disappeared? Yet this kind of matter has not raised in the court for a month? Are you lacking in your work?"

Ohas who was trying to calm himself suddenly startled by the question. The matter of Saihaj was something too sensative for him. Because of his good achievement Samrat bestowed the marriage between Miyara and Parv and if some scandle happens in between then it will have huge effect on this marriage. He got up and bowed to Samrat.

"Samrat please forgive me for not raising this matter beforehand but about the disappearance of the Warrant Officer's son was not reported in the authority officially so how could this matter be discussed in the court. About gentleman Saihaj to went in my mansion was true. That day my invited him for meal. Before there was some marriage connection between us so when it didn't end well my wife felt bad and wanted to apologise to the gentleman Saihaj personally. But We never expected that after leaving our mansion the Saihaj will disappear like this"

Ohas carefully picked every words to explain the situation. By his explanation it says clearly that Saihaj left the minister mansion unharmed and his being disappeared has nothing to do with them. Besides the invitation was out of concern and apology so the minister mansion was not the one who harmed the young man.

Warrant officer Goyal gritted his teeth. He knees there's something that others don't know. Why would his son disappeared like he never existed in this world? And at the same te he was invited by the minister mansion so it definitely had anything to do with them. But he couldn't say anything because he don't have any proofs in his hand. Besides Prime Minister is the most favoured and respectful official in the court and also Samrat's chief advisor so he couldn't splash accusations even if he wanted.

"Samrat I am not accusing anyone about this matter. I just wanted Samrat's help to find my son. Besides all of this matter happened right after the Minister Mansion's invitation. Samrat please help me find my son" warrant officer Goyal cried out. His words are simple not not offending to anyone.

Ohas felt terror in his heart but his expression didn't show it on surface. The matter of Saihaj disappeared is clearly related to him and he was not a fool not to understand such thing. So he wanted to present the situation like Saihaj left before he disappeared so in this way his mansion will be out of danger.