Chapter 134 - How Greed Ends Everything

Next morning Nandini sat in the garden to have her morning tea. She was dressed in green and she was enjoying her tea with a good mood. When she woke up Manik was not there in the room. So she had just taken bath and dressed herself before coming to the garden area which was right adjusted near her room. There was also a book placed on the table with a half open and a red rose was stuck in between the pages. Just as Nandini took her third sip she saw Shay coming towards her. Looking at her waking posture she frowned.

Shay looked tired and her expression was not good. There are few red marks on her neck area which was covered with her silk dupatta. She sat down across Nandini and sighed.

"What happened to you elder sister?" Nandini asked as she poured a cup of tea for her. Currently Nandini was alone as she dismissed all her maids. So she did the serving of the cup of tea for Shay.

"I am fine" Shay replied.

Nandini pushed the tea cup to her "elder sister, do you know what you look like right now? Your kind of fine expression looked like you have recently recovered from  years of illness" she said calmly.

"Do I look that bad?" Shay whispered.

"You know the answer yourself" Nandini retorted.

Shay sighed "it's nothing. I know"

"Then, care to explain? You were so energetic till you were sent to the room. What happened to your spirit?"

Shay pursed her lips. All her spirits were ate up by her husband. Where will she get her spirit? She had been awaked whole night till morning. When the first ray of the sun fell into their room, only then Samarth let her off. Her body was exhausted and she felt all her energy has been drained from her body. Her muscles are screaming in pain and her lower part was aching. But how could she explain all this to Nandini. She made the wrong choice of arguing and she had to take whatever he gives to her. The wild and hot sex they had last night was something Shay couldn't forget in her life. She never knew her husband will be that energetic.

Nandini looked at Shay and her gaze fell on the bite marks on Shay's neck. She raised her eyebrows slightly understanding the situation. She cleared her throat and took another sip of her tea. The liquid felt cold and she frowned placing the tea cup back on table.

"Elder sister you look totally exhausted. I think you better take some rest for yourself. It won't be good to present yourself in such condition infront of others"

Shay looked at Nandini. Comparing to herself her sister looks farther better. There's no tiredness or any sign of weirdness.

"I don't feel like sleeping anymore" Shay replied "I am just....." She couldn't say anymore.

"What happened? You might went too wild for you to adjust?"

"It was my fault. Yuvraj and I had an argument last night. Umm.... After he returned from his majesty's place"

"You argued with your husband on the wedding night?" Nandini frowned "why?"

"It's about the advisor matter. The talk didn't go well and there's another thing that happened "

"What is it?"

"Samyukta arranged poisoned milk in our room. It was fortunate that we had the argument and I had mistakenly dropped the glass and the milk fell on the floor which turned blue suddenly. Yuvraj was angry in the heated argument then called the maids to confirm who arranged for the milk glass. Those maids revealed Samyukta's name at the end" Shay explained.

Nandini leaned back on her hair "that girl really had such big gut. She actually dares to take such a huge step in the palace. I have told you, she had totally gone mad, to the point of losing all remaining sanity. Yuvraj is smart, of course he will conclude himself even if those maids didn't said a thing"