Chapter 105 - Samyukta's Fear

"Father, what happened?" Yukta anxiously asked as she saw her father entering the hall. It has been six months already since she was back from Tanishq but there was not a one days she could live peacefully. There was always a kind of anxiety and unsettled feeling crawling in her heart.

"What happened to you? You look so nervous" Purnit frowned looking at his daughter.

"Father, it has been months but the marriage between me and Yuvraj is not settled yet. I fear even before it another woman will come to snatch the Yuvraj away from me"

Purnit shook his head "you also know that Quasar is engaged in war. And the two princes were at the border side fighting for the country with those deadly Hunas. How do you think that I could proceed with that matter? Samyukta how could you be so restless that you even forgot to calculate the situation well. Is that what I thought you all my life?"

"I am sorry father. I should be this weak. It's my fault but what happened in Tanishq has craved my heart father. Prince Manik choose that Tanishq girl as his princess Consort. Besides Yuvraj is also engaged with that girl's elder sister. They used to meet a lot and had so many interaction privately. Yuvraj who never showed any interest in woman who is far more beautiful than that Shay, suddenly smitten to her? I feel this matter so strange father. I fear those two sister would do something before we could have any chance"

Purnit sighed "what nonsense are you thinking Samyukta? Have you forgotten that we are here in Quasar? It takes a month journey to reach Tanishq from here. How could you bear such nonsense in your head. Fortunately the war has finished and two princes are returning back in the palace. You should use this chance to make your impression instead of sprouting nonsense. I didn't raised you to teach every little thing" he left after saying this.

Yukta after being scolded by her father felt ashamed. She was so anxious in these past months that she couldn't think of any other things. She even avoided to visit the imperial palace. From the secret news, she heard that Tanishq Samragyee is still bedridden while the last Yuvraj was discarded outside the capital and still healing. He had been demoted from his royal title and and now had to live as commoner. But his body is still healing and he couldn't get out of the house he was living outside the capital. Though two of his concubines were sent to take care of him, but his health was still weak and unstable. After hearing all these how could Yukta take a peaceful breath. It's good that the sudden war has called the princes back in Quasar bit they left immediately after 3 days they reached Quasar for the war. And she didn't have the courage to meet the princes so she hide herself in her house.

"Samyukta" she heard her mother's voice.

"Mother" Yukta looked at the woman walking towards her.

"I have been searching for you and you are here" Chetana, Samyukta's mother smiled at her.

"What happened?"

"Your father got the news that the princes has reached the capital already. He went to welcome the princes after their great winning against the Hunas"

"They have already arrived?" Yukta got up from the couch abruptly.

"Yes, they would reach the palace soon. And what are you doing here? I thought you have already gone to help Samragyee to welcome the princes in the palace. But you are still here? What happened to you? You are not like before" Chetana frowned.

"Mother, I was just thinking something. Besides I didn't know that the princes are already here"

Chetana shook her head "something is bothering you Samyukta. What are you hiding from me? I have been observing that after returning from Tanishq you have become silent. You don't behave like you used to nor you visit the Palace frequently. In the past even though the princes weren't there, you used to go and greet the Samragyee. But during the past months you haven't stepped out of the house"