Chapter 133 - Punishment In Wedding Night

Chapter contains matured scene or graphics. If you are uncomfortable with such action or activities then please refrain yourself from going farther to read the chapter. Simply skip the chapter. You can continue from the next chapter too, there won't be any problem of understanding the plot.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Enjoy the chapter ~

The sky was clear and the stars are shining. The beauty of the night is alluring that could seduced anyone's heart. But inside the room the situation was dark. It should be the romance gesture for the married couple to become one for the first time breaking all ties and boundaries but currently what Shay was feeling was not like that. She felt scared, really scared of the expression Samarth held on his face. She had seen his cruel side but today it was more darker than that. She couldn't read his expression nor could understand what he is planning.

But she knew she has the fault in it. Do many things had happened and she clearly knew that Samyukta was not a kind girl. But her kind feeling kicked in and made her offended her husband. This man infront of her, had taught her too many things she never knew. And tonight even if he angry and she scared, she couldn't blame him. It was her fault that she didn't take his side instead argued with him. It was her fault that she didn't try to understand the situation and said what she felt right. But at the end she failed again, understanding the situation.

"Your highness...." Her trembling voice called pot ik the silent room. Samrath didn't reply but grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him harshly.

She gasped and felt her chest being collide with his hard one. Her breasts are pressed on his chest. His arm captured her waist and hold her tightly.

"You are quite brave enough to defy me and take the enemies side isn't it dear wife?" He asked in cold tone.

"Your highness please forgive me" she trembled.

Samarth smirked "oh, how can I not forgive my wife? But dear one, nothing comes easily. You have to pay first"

"Your highness....." Shay's eyes widened. Before she could respond her lips were sealed by him. He sucked her soft lips and without warning pushed his tongue inside her mouth forcefully. Shay could taste him as he fucked her mouth sucking her tongue and massaging all over her mouth not leaving a place untouched. She couldn't fathom how omg it was that he tortured her mouth before finally letting it go. Her lips were swollen to point of paining.

Samarth smiled "you look beautiful when your lips are swollen. But it's not the end my darling. I am just getting started" he said and didn't let her say a word as he grabbed her dupatta and tugged it away throwing it on the floor. He reached behind her back and untied the knot of her blouse.

"Today there won't be any barrier my love. You are going to show me how beautiful you are. I will devour you all night" he said and removed her blouse making her bare half. Shay stood there with half naked position. The only thing that keeping her same was the lehnga was was wearing.

Samarth looked at her full swell breasts. His mouth watered as the milky skin being exposed for his eyes. He leaned down and grabbed one of the breast and rolled the nipple with his thumb.

"Ummm.." Shay closed her eyes letting out a soft groan.

He looked at her flushed face and sucked her hard nipple and tugged it with his teeth making her hiss. He grabbed the other one and pinched the tip hard. Shay couldn't help but moaned loudly and put her hands on his shoulder. Samarth left her nipple and looked up.

"Oh, no darling. You are not allowed to touch me. Keep your hand at your side" he ordered in cold tone. Shay shivered and lowered her hands to get side biting her lips. He continued to suck her nipple rolling it with his tongue then biting it hard. She jumped when the pain shoot her body. It was a pure torture and she couldn't even hold onto him for support.