Chapter 23 - Samragyee 's Invitation

"Miss, the Minister Mansion sent the compansation amount" Shriliya walked in with a two maids who were middle size chest.

Nandini looked up from the paper and gaze at the chest. Her lips hooked up with a smirk. "I did not think they will be quite faster"

Shriliya smiled "looks like madam Urvi is quite generous to sent back the money they owed"

Nandini nodded "check the money again"

Shriliya waved her hand and the two maids walked out. She bent down and opened the lid before starting to count.

Knowing the character of Madam Urvi Nandini knew she will definitely sent the money soon. After all Madam Urvi is a smart woman. If they she could not have standing in Madam's position all these years and raise her children to be a one piece in the capital. Miraya was quite matured so she obeyed her mother but Myra is young and because she was pampered since childhood she become unruly which put Madam Urvi in such a situation. But if Madam Urvi thinks this is all end then she is really mistaking here. It's was just a starting and there's more to go. More to face.

"The money is accurate miss" Shriliya finished counting and nodded.

"Sent it to the to the stock"

Shriliya nodded and called the maids again before leaving with the chest. Nandini focused on her paper when someone knocked on the door again. She looked up and found Rijwan was standing with a maid. Looking at the maid's attire, she frowned a little.

"Miss, the palace sent an invitation" Rijwan said.

"Palace?" Nandini raised her eyebrows and eyed the maid.

"Yes, this is the personal maid of Samragyee and she is here to invite you in the palace" Rijwan added.

"Oh" Nandini nodded.

The maid walked forward "Miss Ahza, here is the invitation latter of Her highness" she handed the scroll to Nandini.

"From Samragyee?" Nandini picked the scroll and read the content.

"Yes, her highness is really fond of you. After the birthday celebration she wanted to invite you in the palace for a chat but because of some matters I'm the harem, she declined it but today she is free and wanted to invite Miss Ahza in the palace" the maid respectfully. She peeked at Nandini's expression and was surprised when she saw her not excited nor anxious about the news. Normally when the Samragyee sent invitation, other people would be excited to meet or anxious thinking why they are called but looking at the girl she felt there's something wrong with her. How can she sat there with such calmness after taking the invitation.

"What if I couldn't accept it?" Nandini asked placing the scroll on the table.

The maids nodded "her highness said, this invitation is not an order but a mere request. If miss Ahza couldn't make it then she will understand" Samragyee has already warned her not to force Miss Ahza of she don't want to come and to be more respectful towards her so the maid didn't dare to show any kind of unpleasant expression.

Nandini eyed the maid with her piercing gaze. The maid moved a little feeling uncomfortable. Looking at her posture Nandini smiled.

"How can I refuse her hoghness's invitation. Of course I will visit Samragyee today"

The maid felt relieved "I shall inform her highness"

Nandini nodded "Mr. Dhwani please reward the maid for this hard work"

"No need for that Miss Ahza" the maid refused immediately.

"I insist, how can I let you go empty handed?you came here to sent the invitation and after all you are her hoghness's maid so I have to show some respect" Nandini insisted.