Chapter 102 - Everything's Worth

Yukta paced around her room anxiously. Her heart was racing and she couldn't understand what she should do. She was angry after interacting with Nandini and wanted her to die in humiliation. She wanted her to live in such a bad condition that she would regret her all life. This is also why when the Samragyee proposed for the plan she couldn't refuse. It would help her to get rid of Nandini and also clear her way. This plan was like a perfect conclusion but things didn't go the way she wanted. She thought that Parv will be able to seduce Nandini but that damn man could not. He failed and now this matter has turned into another point.

Yuna walked in and looked at Yukta pacing around anxiously "Miss what should be done now?" She asked.

Yukta stopped her pacing and turned to look at her "can't you see? I am trying to find a way? This matter is already ruined. Yuvraj has been punished so badly that Samragyee is sick now. She has been shocked to her heart that she couldn't get up from the bed. With her falling ill like this, I fear that everything will change"

"Miss, His Highness Yuvraj also threatened his majesty and forced him to give punishment to Tanishq Yuvraj. It looks like Lady Nandini holds good power on the princes-"

Yukta slapped her face hard. Her eyes were shooting glare "how dare you complement that slut infront of me? Are you serving her or me? Don't you dare to forget where you belong. You should not talk more than your limits. Know your place"

Yuna had a crying face "miss please forgive me. I was wrong. I have crossed the boundary"

"You better think before you talk. I thought that using Samragyee's plan I could over take Nandini then I will think of a plan to move that Shay from my way but nothing happened like that. How come that Nandini become so fortunate and lucky everytime? I can't endure this" she stomped her foot on the floor angrily. "No, this can't happen. Everything is so ruined" she shook her head.

"Miss?" Yuna frowned looking at Yukta's expression and strange behaviour.

"Go, send letter to father. I need to tell her about the situation here. If the princes knows I also have a hand in here  then they won't let me go. Before they could find anything about the matter, I have to go. Yuna pack my cloths. We are leaving Tanishq"

"But miss what about his majesty, you can't leave without informing him"

"I will make excuses. You just need to obey my orders. Don't talk too much" Yukta snapped.

"Yes, I understand" Yuna tearfully nodded her head and walked towards the inner chember to pack the cloths for the journey.

Yukta anxiously stood in the hall. May be others don't know but she has seen the brothers. She knows how they are and how they do their works. These brother could be gentle on surface yet they are not what they seems. And if they knew she was involved in this matter then let alone Smarth, she knew Manik will cut her head and sent it to her father as a gift. Thinking about the scenario, Yukta couldn't help but feel chill in her heart. She rubbed her throat and shook her head before turning around and running towards the inner chamber.

Finally after two days later Shay was prepared to meet Quasar Samragyee. After the huge incident, Samragyee was living three days later, she refused to stay one more moment in Tanishq. Samarth took the chance and brought Shay to her to greet. Shay was nervous and anxious. Afterall she has seen how the Samragyee stood up in the court questioning the Samrat. She don't know how Nandini handled the anxiety when she met her. She wanted some advice but she couldn't meet Nandini in this two days.  After the incident, Nandini refused to show up and stayed in her room in Silk-Thread Shop. Shay thought Nandini was sad so she wanted her to rest and didn't dared to disturbe her. But now, she is nervous as hell. She don't know what she should say or do. Afterall Samarth's mother is not an ordinary woman, but the Samragyee of Quasar, a high respected Royal highness.