Chapter 32 - Chhana's Plan

PAH~

Another slap landed on face of Zaina. Everyone stood watching the scene. Seeing her daughter being beaten like this Madam Rashma's heart started to clench. Before Zaina could endure another slap she pulled her in her arms hiding.

Kul glared at Zaina as his hand itches to beat her severely. He couldn't hold back his anger when he walked inside the mansion and called Zaina out before slapping her twice.

"What are you doing? Beating your own sister like this? You are behaving like a beast" Rashma yelled.

"Beast?" Kul frowned "don't cover her mother. It was your and father's doting that she has become like this. Ruining the family reputation and dragging down the prestige. I wonder what would father do when he returns and hears the colourfull action his precious daughter played behind our back"

"What are you talking about Kul?" Chhana asked. Vansh pushed the wheelchair as they enter the hall.

"Ask your granddaughter herself" Kul snorted.

Chhana looked at Zaina who was shivering in Rashma's arms. She felt pity but she also knows Kul won't beat his sister without any reason.

"Explain it yourself"

Kul looked at his grandmother 's expression then glanced at Zaina who was sobbing "humph! Your precious granddaughter was so courageous that she invited the Yuvraj and had a private date in the Sunfeast Restaurant. I wonder how much she spent to book the private room"

Everyone gasped. Rashm's eyes widened and she looked at her daughter. She pushed Zaina little away and glared.

"What I am hearing? Is it true?"

Zaina shrunk with fear. She knows the family rules so well and also knows whatever she did was something against it but whenever she think about Parv she couldn't help but feel greedy and break all the rules set by the elders.

"Mother" Zaina couldn't think more and fell on her knees "I know I was wrong but I can't help it. I love Yuvraj with all my heart" she confessed.

"Do you know that he is engaged?" Chhana asked.

Zaina looked at her then crawled towards her. She grabbed Chhana's legs and cried out "grandmother, I know he is engaged and about to get married to the daughter of Prime Minister. But what can I do? I have been waiting for him to get free from his previous relationship but suddenly Samrat decreed the marriage and had me lose my mind. Grandmother, I know Yuvraj also likes me. He agreed to meet me and also was very gentle during the meal. I can assure you that except having meal and light conversation there's nothing happened between us"

"How can you take this matter so lightly?" Chhana go angry "many people might seen you two together. Even if you both are good others will think deeper than usual. It will cause your reputation to be dragged down along with our family name. What were you thinking when you planned such thing? Look where you brought is today. How can our family young lady be this shameless?"

"Grandmother, you can punish me but I am saying the truth. I am more eligible to be the Yuvrani than that daughter of the Prime Minister" Zaina said loudly sobbing.

"So this is why you were rejecting all the marriage proposal these past years? You wanted to marry the Yuvraj?" Chhana asked.

Zaina nodded her head "I couldn't think of any other man to spend my life with. Grandmother please help me marry into Yuvraj's palace. I will help the family in future when I become Yuvrani "

Chhana frowned "you are still neglecting my words. Maids take the young lady to her room. She is grounded for a month and should stay in her room to reflect herself on her mistake. Without my permission ni one is allowed to meet her"