Chapter 19 - Shay's Encounter

In the Minister Mansion...

*THUD*

The flower vase fell on the floor shattered and the beautiful flowers were thrown mercilessly. Myra glared at the mess and gritted her teeth. It has been 3 days since she was caged in her own room. She couldn't understand why her mother was so strict this time. The only time the door of her room opened was the time when she need to have her daily meals or she needed to go toilet. Other than that she couldn't step out of her room and this has made her all frustrated.

"I hate it" she screamed at her top lung frightening the maids present in the room.

"Miss please don't angry. If mistress knew about it she would get angry again" one of the maid said in shaky voice.

Myra turned towards her and slapped her hard on the face. She poured all her frustration and anger on the slap making the maid scream and fell on the floor.

"How dare you? A lowly maid like you now going to tell me what should I do or not. Do you think you have the right to dictate what I should do or not? Sluts- you all are sluts. I hate you all. Get out, a of you get out" she screamed. Those maids hurriedly walked out of the room.

Oriya who just walked in looked at those maids running away. She frowned and saw Myra sitting on bed with a angry look.

"Cousin what happened? Why are you so angry?"

Myra looked up "why are you here? To mock me?"

Oriya smiled "Myra you are my cousin why would I do that?"

"If you think I am your cousin then why don't you just go and beg mother to let me out? I am getting crazy in this room. I want to go out" Myra snapped.

Oriya sat beside her "cousin you need to calm yourself down first. Getting angry won't help you anyway. I heard aunt talk to elder cousin that if you behave well then she may let you out in two days. But if you keep troubling then you need to stay here longer than you except. May be you will miss elder cousin's wedding too"

"What?" Myra was shocked "no, I can't miss Miyara's wedding. I am her younger sister. How can I miss her big day?"

"If you want to attend then you need to work on your behaviour"

Myra gritted her teeth "fine, I won't get angry"

Oriya nodded with satisfaction "I know you are understanding. Aunt also said that you are a good girl"

"Oh that's why she caged me here?" Myra mocked.

"Why are you saying that?" Oriya frowned "this time you really made a big chaos Myra. I heard even in the court some people raised your matter in the shop which made uncle ashamed infront of everyone. Do you think uncle will be happy with that?"

Myra was shocked "what?"

"What do you think? The whole capital knows about you being thrown away from the shop forcefully. Do you know how many aristocrat families ladies seen you there inside or out, everyone is talking about how you behaved so badly with others and even humiliated your friends in the shop by making fake promises " Oriya informed.

"What did I do wrong? Those maids are too arrogant. Nandini is my cousins then why can't I buy few things from the shop for free?"

"She is seperated already do you forget that? The family seperation means the person has no relating with you anymore so even if you want to claim relation it will be invalid. Besides because of that Nandini charged to pay 50,000 gold coins as a compansation " Oriya said.

"She is just taking advantage " Myra gritted her teeth.

"So you know now. Your incidents has caused a great trouble you know. Even Minister Mansion is banned to visit the Silk-Thread Shop again. Isn't it a laughing joke in the capital?"