Chapter 65 - Yuvraj 's Visit

Next day another thing happened. After the breakfast, Madam Urvi got the news that Yuvraj Parv has arrived. She was so shocked at first. After the concubine ceremony she didn't expected that he would visit here. Ohas was not in the mansion and for the first time she has no idea where is he? Everytime she would always know where he went but this time he didn't gave any information about his whereabouts. This was never happened before. Though anger was bubbling inside her she calmed herself down. She forced a smile on her face and went outside to welcome Parv.

"Your highness, I was not expecting you to visit" she said smiling.

Parv nodded at her " I know these days things are not going well. I didn't get enough time to visit and apologise to Madam and Lady Miyara personally. So I had to make time and come here personally "

"What are you saying? Yuvraj you are a prince and we are a lowly minister family. You really don't need to apologise for anything" Madam Urvi said.

"Madam is generous that's why you are saying this way. I know the scandalous event happened one after another, and I don't want Lady Miyara to think  that others has taken advantage of her kind nature"

"Miyara is understanding and knows that Yuvraj will never put her in awkward situation. Please don't worry she will never judge anything" Madam Urvi smiled.

"I know lady Miyara is kind hearted and her nature is calm. If it was other woman seeing the concubines entering before her, they would have made a big chaos already but as expected Lady Miyara is calm and knows to handle situation. I am glad father has choosen her as my main wife" Parv flattered.

"Yuvraj you have said such words, how can Miyara still think she was wronged. Afterall as long as Yuvraj knows the truth it's fine with her"

"I would like to meet Lady Miyara personally and give her a gift so that all the agony she felt will be reduced"

"Of course, she will be happy to see you Yuvraj. It's Miyara's luck that she got you as her husband " Madam Urvi smiled and lead him inside.

Miyara was sitting in her room looking at the garden outside in daze. Myra has become concubine now. She clearly remembered what she said before leaving. She would wait for her to enter the day and would welcome her with a smile. She don't know when Myra become this vicious that she would become the concubine of the man her sister going to marry.

Suddenly someone called her. She turned to look at side and was shocked when she saw Parv stepped in followed by Madam Urvi.

"Your highness" she got up and bowed immediately.

"I hope you are doing well Lady Miyara" Parv smiled.

"I am fine, thank you your highness"

Parv nodded. He stopped towards her closer "I know you are hurt because of the all events and I can understand your situation too. Mother was worried you must felt wronged because of others so she personally had me come to give you a gift" he said and pulled out a box. He opened it to show a pair of Pigeon Blood Ruby bangles.

"This is...." Miyara gasped.

Parv smiled "this is Pigeon Blood Ruby bangles, the treasure of the palace. And this bangles also made for the Yuvrani. So mother wanted to give you this, it's your right to wear this"

Miyara's heart flattered. She looked at the beautiful bangles, which is valuable treasure if the palace.

"Her highness is generous. I really don't feel any grievance against anything. As for about the concubines, then only Yuvraj had the right to say things, I will obey what your highness wants"