Chapter 70 - The Secret Key

In the palace Myra was sitting on the balcony. The small balcony was attached beside her room from where she can get the beautiful garden view of palace. Palace garden was more flourishing and elegant. There are hundred types of flowers planted and 20 people are taking care of the garden area. Keya, Myra's personal maid served her a cup of tea.

"Miss the garden view is so beautiful. It's good that you have given the room near this balcony or it would be hard for you to enjoy such good view" she said.

Myra took a sip and nodded in agreement "at least I can enjoy my peaceful time here. Back in the minister mansion they only care about that Miyara and her marriage with Yuvraj. Even mother out Miyara on top a d could not see anything else. It was a kind of luck that I got the opportunity to turn my situation down or I would have been sent to monastery to live my whole life like bald nun, humph" 

"Miss Madam has already taken care of you. But what happened suddenly that she turned away like that. She even don't care about you marrying the Yuvraj as concubine " Keya said in low tone. She feared that others could hear her voice.

"Did not I say she only think of herself? Miyara will become Yuvrani once she get married. Then it would definitely increase the prestige of the minister family. So they would take care of the thing which would profit them. Me, being a concubine don't have much power so they don't care. I couldn't see those true feelings and ended up ruining my own self. But my eyes are opened in time to see through everything"

It's hard to live in palace under the watch of Yuvraj and those glaring gaze of the maids who don't see a concubine as important figure. She had to step well not offending them a d even paving a way for herself to live in peace. It's hard, she did not learn much of etiquettes like Miyara nor trained to live in palace. To her parents Miyara was the one who is going to enter the royalty and for her, there no plant at all.

"But you are doing well miss" Keya exclaimed.

"I have to, and what's with this miss? I am now a concubine, did you forget?"

"I am sorry, my lady" Keya apologised immediately.

"Myra you bitch" before Myra could speak Zaina came yelling at her.

Myra frowned at her then got up "what happened? Why are you so angry sister Zaina?"

"Stop you act" Zaina was so angry. She matched towards her and stopped once she is infront of her "how dare you plan behind my back, you bitch. Who do you think you are?"

Keya stepped forward "how dare you yell like that? My lady is having a good moment yet you are causing troubles?"

Zaina turned and slapped Keya hard "a mere maid like, who do you think you are to raise your voice at me? Do you know who I am?"

"What are you doing?" Myra got angry "what do you mean by hurting my maid?"

"It was you" Zaina pointed her finger to her "last time of it was not because of you Yuvraj would not have punished me. You were the one who started the yelling yet you blamed everything on me. You bitch, just because you become a concubine, you think you can turn me down?"

"Humph" Myra snorted "who are you to accuse me? You are a concubine and I am also a concubine, and for us we don't have much power in hand. How will I gather any power to manipulate Yuvraj's mind? You really talk nonsense now. You think Yuvraj will hear whatever I say? Even if you think I have a hand on that matter do you have any proof of it?"

Zaina was tongue tied. She glared at Myra "You are so disgusting, your sister is about to marry to Yuvraj yet you seduced him first"

"I am disgusting?" Myra laughed "then how would you refer yourself? A slut?"