Chapter 4: Serpant Meeting

Toni's pov:

Jughead out of nowhere called for a meeting and like usual is the last to show up. I was sitting on my bike with Sweet Pea and Fangs a few feet infront of me.

That's when Jughead waltzed in with a girl about the same height as me. Probably one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen.

I looked to Fangs and Sweet pea before mouthing 'dibs.' They bothed glared at me before Jughead had finally let go of the pour girls shoulder.

"Guy's this is Y/n." Jughead said before looking at Sweet Pea and Fangs, "She's like a sister to me so don't try anything you might regret."

Little did he know I would try with the girl and I couldn't help the smile when she had said, "I'm not into boys anyways."

"Anyways, she's Archie's sister and-" Jughead started but Sweet pea looked pissed.

"Your letting a Northsider join our meeting?" Sweet Pea asked.

"No, because before the meeting starts she's getting a tattoo and a jacket." Jughead annonced.

"I am?" She asked confused and I could listen to her voice all day.

"You are." Jughead said before sending Y/n off with Sweet Pea to get a tattoo.

Y/n's pov:

Me and Sweet Pea were away from everyone else and I had decided to get the serpants tattoo on my shoulder because it would be easy to cover from my dad and brother.

While Sweet Pea was doing my tattoo my eyes fell on a girl with pink hair. She was extremly pretty and sitting with Jughead waiting for my tattoo to be done so they could all start the meeting.

I can't believe I'm a Serpant now. It's really not what I excpected to happen today, but I do need to keep it away from Reggie and Archie. I don't think they'll be to happy about it.

Once my tattoo was done Jughead handed me my serpant jacket. He helped me put it on as the serpants started clapping and cheering for their newst y/h/c haired serpant.

After that Jughead had finally started the meeting, "Penny Peabody has got my dad dealing drugs. I know this, 'cause she had me doing it before him. Now, she's roped in Tall boy and Sweet Pea."

"Man if your pissed because your old man tapped me instead of you-" Sweet pea started but Jughead wasn't having it.

"No, Sweet Pea. I'm pissed because I don't want the Serpants to end up like the Ghoulies. And I doubt that any of you became serpents just to be at the beck and call of a drug queen pin." Jughead said but there was one thing.

I didn't choose to be a Serpant, I was dragged into this. But please continue with your hero speech Jughead Jones.

"I know where this ends. -- Death. -- Jail. This is why in the interest of self - preservation, Y/n has to take out Penny." Jughead said looking at me.

"No, wait!" I said standing up from where I was sitting, "First you drag me into this whole serpant mess. Now your telling me to take someone out that I don't even know? You told me to scare her away not beat the shit out of her."

"I know you want to." Jughead said a smile on his face.

But I wasn't having it and I just stood their with my arms folded waiting for someone to back me up.

"Snake Charmer's helped some of us." Sweet Pea said and both me and Jughead looked to him.

Snake Charmer's?

"Oh, yeah?" Jughead said, "And what did she ask for in return, Sweet Pea, huh? How many favors?"

Sweet Pea fell scilent looking to his feet and the boy next to him did the same. They both sat with their backs slouched and looks of embarassement.

"Now, if we don't stop Penny tonight, she is going to get every single one of us in on this. I promise you." Jughead said before looking to Sweet Pea, "I promis you Sweet Pea. What I am asking is, are you willing to risk your necks to save my dad's life?"

See I knew that Jughead cares about his dad, and now my point has been proven.

But I was taken from my thoughts when the girl with pink hair started talking, "What is the first law?"

"No Serpent stands alone." Sweet Pea said looking at the girl.

"Who's that?" I whispered to Jughead.

"Toni Topaz." He whispered back.

"I'm in, but if Y/n dies her death is on your hands." Sweet Pea said looking at Jughead.

"Wait if I die?" I asked more confused then ever.

"Don't worry he's just...teasing." Jughead said glarring at the extremly tall boy.

"Me too... and he's right." Toni said, "Her blood is on your hands."

"Why are you talking like that?" I asked still confused.

This can't be to dangerous right?