Chapter 34: talk to me

Outfit

"Ah Y/n your late

"Ah Y/n your late." Cheryl annonced as I stormed into the gym to see the girl I came to beat up.

"You, you evil little filthy cockroach!" I shouted pointing across the gym at Veronica Lodge who apperently I'm related to, "I'm going to fucking kill you!"

I stormed towards her and she stumbled back by surprise. My hands were rolled into fists as I punched her square in the nose and she fell on her butt.

She quickly scrambled to her feet before tackling me and my head collided with the ground. I groaned in pain before grabbing her shoulders and rolling the two of us. I punched her again and she got angry this time.

She pushed me off her backwards so I went flying back. I landed on my back and could hear yelling of the cheerleaders and people running in from outside. Veronica pounced at me but I rolled over quickly so I didn't get hit.

I then rolled back so I could punch her but before I could she punched me in the jaw. Blood poured out of my mouth and I looked at her as if she had gone crazy. And in all honesty she has.

But so have I.

"Girls stop this right now!" Cheryl shouted as me and Veronica continued to beat the shit out of each other.

"Y/n! Come on she's not worth it!" Toni shouted at me but I ingored it.

"Veronica! STOP!" Betty shouted and by now a bunch of boys came running into the gym.

Including Archie, Jughead, Sweetpea, Fangs, Reggie, and Reggie's pals. But that didn't stop me from trying to kill Veronica.

I had Veronica against the ground in a choke hold as she was trying to relece my hands. It wasn't working. The boys all came running over but before they reached us I let go.

I let out a sigh and got off Veronica turning to walk towards Toni. But before I could Veronica kicked my leg and I face planted onto the ground. Both of us had pretty bloody faces by now. And it's going to take a lot more then people yelling at us to stop us.

Veronica walked over to me and I looked up at her with blood running from my nose. She gripped my hair and yanked me to my feet. I groaned in pain before grabbing the sides of her head and banging my forhead against her own.

She let out a shriek in pain as I did so and stumbled to the floor. She kicked me in the shin causing me to wince and fall to my knee. She then jumped at me getting me in the same position I had her in just a few moments ago.

I could feel my face turning purple as the lights became blury but before everything went black someone pulled Veronica off of me. Toni rushed over to me and pulled me away from Veronica.

"Keep your phsyco girlfriend in line Archie!" She hissed at Archie who had pulled Veronica off of me with the help of Jughead.

"Veronica was the one getting attacked, she was defending herself!" Archie shouted back.

The two started yelling back and forth as I held my head in pain. Toni got up a few seconds ago so her and Archie were in each other's faces. Meanwhile Reggie and Sweetpea rushed over to me to see if I was okay.

Because even though I'm the one that started the fight I sure look a lot worse then Veronica does. I just can't believe my dad could keep such a big secret from me.

"Veronica I'm sorry." I mumbled getting on my feet and Veronica looked a little taken back by my apology.

"It's okay...but can I ask why you attacked me?" Veronica asked and by now I grabbed her arm and took her outside where no one could hear us.

"I found out that I'm biologicaly related to you. And I thought you knew, and you just never told me so I attacked you. And it was horrible of me to do, but I did it anyways. I'm sorry." I explained and Veronica pulled me into a tight hug.

"It's okay, just next time your pissed off talk to me instead of trying to kill me." Veronica explained and I giggled a little bit, "No promises."