Chapter 89: The Raid

"All right, listen up!" I shouted as everyone turned their full attention towards me, "This is it. Thanks to Mad Dog's recon, we have a pretty decent idea of the layout of the apartment building. But we still need to be vigilant in there."

Once the plan was agreed apoun we found the back door. I stood by the wall as Sweet Pea tapped the door softly. He looked at me waiting for something to happen.

And when the door opened me and Sweet Pea ran in. He took the first Gargoyle as I knocked the second one out.

Jughead then started to rush up the stairs as I followed with Archie. We had to do this fast but quite. If Kurtz get's away that would be the end of everything for us.

But I had Baby Teeth stand gaurd in case that did happen. But I know Kurtz is crazy and he would do anything to get past Baby Teeth. So I sure hope that Archie was right and Baby Teeth is as strong as he says.

We got to the first door, I motioned towards it before me and Jughead continued up the stairs. Archie opened the door and his friends snuck inside the room.

I opened the second door, the serepents going inside this one. Me and Jughead then continued up the stairs. We came to a door and Jughead opened it quietly.

Me and Jughead walked down the hall. A gargoyle walked out in front of us. Holding a gun up and I quickly pushed Jughead behind a wall. I was pushed up against him as the bullet went past us and I sighed in relief.

I stayed against the wall as Jughead rushed to the other side. A second bullet was shot as he used the fire extinguisher to spray the gargoyle. I came out from behind the wall kicking the gargoyle where the sun don't shine.

A second gargoyle came out, gun pointed but before a trigger could be pulled. Archie came out of nowhere. Taking the gargoyle down with Mad Dog behind him.

"You okay sis?" Archie asked as I nodded.

More Gargoyles coming in as Mad Dog said, "I'll take care of them. Go find that scumbag cook."

Archie kicked a door down and we walked inside. Mad Dog taking care of the gargoyles outside. This room was full of all sorts of stuff, and it was creeping me out.

Archie and Jughead went to check a room when I walked into a hallway. A bullet was shot and I gasped. Jughead ran over and pushed against the wall.

He tried to make it in time, but he couldn't. My knees buckled and I fell to the ground. I grabbed at my stomach as Archie rushed over.

"Jug, get Kurtz." I groaned as I added pressure to my stomach and back.

This couldn't be happening.

I think I might actully die this time.

Archie rushed over, carrying me bridal style as Jughead pushed Kurtz. I continued to groan in pain when a gargoyle attacked Archie.

"Mad Dog!" Archie shouted as Mad Dog ran over taking me from Archie and getting me out the door.

I was then passed to Baby Teeth, who passed me to Fangs, who passed me to Sweet Pea, who passed me to Jughead and I knew that meant Kurtz got away.

And after all that I some how I ended up in the hospital. Fighting to keep my eyes opened. But it didn't last long before I blacked out.

Jughead's pov:

That night we were told that Y/n Andrews was dead. The bullet went straight through her, she didn't even get to graduate. And even worse she got her acceptence letter to Harvord Law. Toni wants revenge, Archie became depressed, I was barley able to function, and her dad was the worst of all of us. We all had our support but Fred Andrews was left with nothing. I had Betty, Toni had Cheryl, Archie had Josie... Her funearal was rough, but we all tried to get through it.

Toni placed the last flower on Y/n's casket. She should have lived but didn't, she had lost to much blood in her life and this was the final blow. Y/n Andrews/ Lodge was gone and it destroyed our small community.

"Bye Y/n." Toni whispered as she dropped the broken locket on the casket, the broken locket that was never fixed.

"I can't believe after all this, Kurtz still got away." My dad sighed as he had his hands placed on my shoulders, Jellybean wasn't old enough to understand how Y/n died, but she was old enough to know she was never going to see her again.

"She went through so much." Betty whispered as she held onto my arm, Archie and Fred sat in front of us, neither of them had spoken for a little while.

"It was all my fault." I sighed, and it was true if only I got to that door fast enough, Y/n would still be alive.

"Jug, you didn't know Kurtz was in there, let alone with a gun." Archie said as he turned around, tear stained cheeks and bags under his eyes.

Well there it is, now you know Y/n's story, now you know how she died. And I wish I could say it all get's better, but it just ends up worse. And for those who are writing the story of Riverdale, make sure to keep her in it.

A/n: Thank you for all the reads I've gotten, and I'm so sorry to end the story like this, but I was starting to run out of ideas for this story. And honestly, it's been hard writing every single day, so I just decided to finish it. But please, read my other stories. And maybe I'll write a Jughead Jones story.