Chapter 9: White Wrym

"I can't believe you guys don't even see it." Jughead grumbled and I rolled my eyes.

Good news! I'm ungrounded but still not allowed back at school. But sense I'm ungrounded I decided to go hang out at the White Wyrm with Jughead, Sweet pea, and Toni.

Sweet Pea was playing a video game while I was sat next to Toni listening to Jughead rant. I mean I agree with a lot of the things that Jughead is saying but I don't really think we should fight it.

I mean I faught it and now look at me.

"Weatherbee is profiling us." Jughead ranted grabbing at his jacket as he continued, "Tellin' us what to wear. What's next? Brain implants controlling what we think?"

I rolled my eyes at the stupid comment before trying to talk but I was unsuccesful, "Jughead, you sound like-"

"A crazy conspiracy nut." Toni finished and I chuckled a little bit.

Because it's true.

"A school closed down." Toni started up again.

"A crappy school." Sweet Pea said not even looking to us.

"Yeah, and now we're at a better one." Toni said and I tried not to tell her otherwise, "The computer lab and text books..."

"And toilets that flush." Sweet pea said still looking at the video game.

Wait they didn't have flushing toilets? Ok maybe their school was worse then Riverdale high. But I only think it's bad because my brother's football pals are always hitting on me.

Like get the hint guys!

"Getting transferred to Riverdale high is the best thing that could have happened." Toni said but when she relised how sad I looked she said something else, "Could have happened for us anyways."

"Maybe ever." Sweet pea continued still not looking at us.

Man he's really involved in that game.

"So, if I have to take off my jacket, 8:30 to 3:00 Monday through Friday..." Toni started grabbing at my jacket and her's, "Hey, I'm down with that."

Jughead just gave her the most scary death stare before rolling his eyes and walking back to where he was standing. Jughead Jones is probably the king of death glares if you ask me.

Jughead then turned to look at me, "Archie still mad?"

"From what I know, ya he's still pissed." I replied playing with the necklace that Archie had given me on my 13th birthday.

Toni then turned to look at me and smiled, "I'm sure he'll forgive you at some point."

Sweet Pea then finally turned around from the game he was playing, "But that Mantle dude and the Blossom chick is a whole other level."

"Ya, I know." I said placing my face in my palm.

Those two might not forgive me until I'm on the virge of death. Toni hugged me while Sweet Pea went back to the game he was playing.

I'm glad to have the Serpants by my side.

"What about Mr. Andrews. You told me he found out." Sweet Pea said starting a new game.

"Mr. Andrews found out!?" Jughead said turning to look at me, "And you told Sweet Pea? And not me?"

"You were at school, Sweet Pea just happened to ditch while me and my dad were getting lunch at Pops. So I told him there." I replied before answering Sweet Pea's question, "And my dad wasn't mad he told me it was both the stupidest and smartest thing I've ever done."

"Really?" Toni asked in surprise.

"Ya something about having the Serpants to defend me or something like that." I replied getting up because it was almost my curfew, "But I got to go, first day back tomarrow and I need my rest if I'm going to try talking to Reggie and Cheryl."

"Sleep well." Sweet Pea and Jughead replied in unison.

"I'll walk you home." Toni said getting up.

The two of us left the White Wyrm and walked in scilence for a little while. Until we came to a stop at my house and I turned to thank Toni.

It was nice to have someone walk me home especially sense it was so dark. I've always hated the dark but that's something I will never tell someone. Especially not my crush.

That's when Toni had kissed me on the cheek, "Goodnight Doll."

She then walked away like nothing had even happened and my cheeks flushed pink. Toni calls me Doll all the time over texts but she has never said it to my face.

As I walked into the house butterflies filled my stomach. But the house was dark and my dad was passed out on the couch.

He's been working a lot latley so I took off my jacket and hung it up before helping my dad off the couch. He then woke up but he was still half asleep as I helped him up the stairs.