Chapter 70: Get us killed

The good thing about having a palce to spend was I was finally out of the my gross clothes

The good thing about having a palce to spend was I was finally out of the my gross clothes. The bad thing is, Archie choose a really bad area.

Me and Jughead walked into town and it was horrible. It was empty and full of signs that were carved into Dilton and Doile's back. I'm not sure what to do at this point, I want out of this town.

Me and Jughead finally found someone to talk to but she was going on about Jingle-Jangle and Fizzle Rocks. I'm not sure how that's suppose to help us, but it could.

"Fizzle Rocks?" Jughead asked just as confused as I was, "Like the candy I used to eat back when I was a kid?"

"That's normal Fizzle Rocks." The lady explained to us, "What we got nowadays is laced with drugs. As for them symbols, they started showing up in town about the same time Fizzle Rocks trickled in."

"Jug, I think we should get back." I whispered to Jughead, "Archie is alone, and I bet he's spilling the beans."

"Okay, just a few more pictures." Jughead replied as we started to walk around again, "Thank you, for you time."

The symbols were everywhere, but we found one wall where something scarier was painted. It looked like the statue that me and Jughead found in the woods that night.

But this was different.

This gave me chills.

After taking the photo we heard girls laughing. And we walked towards them quietly. This place was giving me the creeps, and I just wanted to go back home.

When we walked around I didn't know what they were doing. But they looked like they were playing some kind of board game. And a pack of Fizzle Rocks was sitting next to each girl.

"Are you a king?" A girl asked as she saw Jughead.

"I'm actully a Game Master." Jughead said throwing himself onto the truck as I just stood there, "I started as a Hellcaster, just like you."

"What level?" The blonde girl asked.

"I'm only a four." Jughead replied and I think I figured out what's going on.

The three girls were playing Griffins and Gargoyals. The very game my dad continues to tell to stay away from.

"What about her?" The one farthest from me asked.

"I don't play." I replied.

"Where did you guys learn to play?" Jughead asked after the three girls started to glare at me.

"Our older brothers used to play, before they left town." The tallest girl said.

"Yeah. I noticed that there are no men here." Jughead replied.

"All gone to work building a prison." Another girl said.

"Prison?" I asked wondering if it's the prison in Riverdale.

"My brother told me it's not just for prisoners. It's for making Fizzle Rocks, too." The tallest girl explained to us and I couldn't help the smirk that grew on my face.

If this was the prison in Riverdale. That means Hiram Lodge isn't as innocent as he lets on to be. 

"So, the prison doubles as a drug lab?" Jughead asked.

"Where are you shackin' up Game Master?" The blonde haired girl asked.

"Uh...Lake Farm." Jughead replied.

"Ugh. Gracie's house?" The brunette asked, "We used to be friends with her."

"Always acting like she's too good for everybody, even though her daddy works for the Man in Black like ours do." The tallest added.

"Who's the Man in Black?" I asked.

"He's always in a black suit." The blonde haired girl answered, "He get's driven around in a black car. This town's his now."

"Hiram." Jughead mumbled and I nodded my head.

"That little asshole." I said rolling my eyes, "Should of known it was him, I mean leave it to Hiram Lodge to start a Drug Lab in a prison or under one."

Me and Jughead started to leave town as we came back to the Farm. I wondered how much trouble Archie gotten himself into.

We ran back into the farm and crouched behind some hay bells. We heard a loud noise and I wonder if Archie's okay. A black car then showed up and of course Hiram Lodge got out.

"I'm gonna kill him." I said as I started to get up but Jughead grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.

"Stay here." Jughead said, "We can't let him know we're here."

"What the hell did Archie do?" I asked as we ran towards the barn and opened it to see Archie tied up and gagged.

"Are you all right?" Jughead asked as he rushed over and took the gag from Archie's mouth and I stood by the door as a lookout.

"Laurie knocked me out, where the hell is she?" Archie asked as if he was ready to kill her.

"She's inside, with Hiram Lodge." Jughead answered.

"What?" Archie asked confused, "I don't understand. How do the girls even know him?"

"Shh. I think her dad and her brother work for him." Jughead answered rushed, "They make drugs inside the prison, which all the kids take when they play G&G. All of this is connected, Archie. Hiram owns this whole town, and probably many others just like it. Let's go."

"Or we could stay and fight." Archie said as Jughead grabbed my hand and we started to walk out.

"No, Archie." Jughead said as I turned around to look at my crazy brother.

"This is our one chance to take it all back." Archie tried to convice us, "Hiram is gonna walk in here thinking that I'm tied up. Let's surprise him and take him out."

"That's a bad idea, trust me." Jughead breathed out.

"There's gotta be something in here we can use, a pitchfork." Archie started to walk around the room as I pulled the gun from my bag by my foot.

"Hey, look at me. You're not thinking clearly. It's three against four. And they have guns." Jughead replied.

"Y/n has a gun." Archie added when I cocked it and pointed it at Archie.

"Archie, look at me." I said tears rolling down my face, "Do not make me do this!" I said as Jughead looked out the crack in the door.

"He's coming." He said paniced.

"Would Veronica ever forgive you if you killed him?" I asked and Archie looked at me before grabbing his bag and the three of us ran as fast as we could.