Chapter 75: Getting kicked out

Another Serepent meeting was called. I know that I swore I would stop. But me, Toni, and Cheryl continued stealing. I did my best to stop dealing drugs. And I have stopped, it's just been hard.

"Serepents, earlier today, I brokered a deal." Jughead explained pacing back and forth in between the adults and the teens, "I got us a paid gig. From here on out, we'll be working security detail for Veronica Lodge, her speakeasy, and her emplyees."

"I already do that." I said and Jughead gave me a look meaning he knew.

But everyone was excited that he got them a job. Everyone clapping and cheering. Sweet Pea being the loudest.

"Settle down. I know it's good news for a change, but I've also gathered us here for less celebratory reasons." Jughead explained as my hands started to clench into fists due to anxiety.

"Cheryl, Toni, Y/n..." Jughead said my fists clenching even more, to the point where I could feel the marks forming.

"Shit." I whispered running a hand over my temples.

"Come up here." Jughead demanded and I got more nervous by the second.

"Excuse me?" Cheryl was confused, they both looked confused, but I knew what this was about, "What did we do?"

"You broke into the Lodge apartment and stole a Glamourge egg and apperenty a bunch of money." Jughead said giving me a sorry look, he clearly didn't want to do this to me at least.

"So what if we did?" I asked pushing myself up to my feet, the other two girls starring at me.

"Well, more than that, you left you calling card, attaching yourself and by extension, all of the Serpents to your crime." Jughead said raising his voice slightly as Toni and Cheryl stood up as well.

"I'm not afraid of Lodge. I mean I am a Lodge. What is he gonna do, talk to my mom?" I asked sarcastically rolling my eyes, "Oh wait, that's his wife! He isn't going to do shit, Jughead."

"Y/n, that's not the point. Your broke the code. Turn in your jackets and go." Jughead demanded and my eye went wide.

After everything he said last night.

"Are you serious, Jones?" Toni scoffed glaring at the boy, "I'm a serpent by blood. You can't take that away from me."

"Your hyprocrite. You give your drug-dealing buddy Fangs a pass but you crucify us?" Cheryl asked and I elbowed her in the stomach, causing her to groan as she held it.

"And in case you were wondering how we know, Fangs and Y/n told Sweet Pea, who told me." Toni shouted Sweet Pea looking away ashamed and Fangs looking at the ground.

"Who told me." Cheryl added on.

"If your asking for our jackets, shouldn't you be asking for his as well?" Cheryl asked as I rolled my eye glaring at my girlfriend and Cheryl.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes taking my jacket off and walking towards Jughead, "So much for we'll figure this out. Together."

Mine and Jughead's eye contact was different the usual. I was full of anger, he was full of what looked like saddness.

"Y/n-" Jughead tried but I shook my head and cut him off.

"No, screw you Jughead." I said pushing my jacket against his chest, "I did everything for you, and this is what I get."

I laughed lightly as I started to walk away, "Your one real leader Jughead. A true hero."

"Y/n wait!" Jughead shouted after me but I just flipped him off.

Fangs ran after me, jacket free. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, as I laid my head on his.

"He told me we would work this out together." I attempted not to cry because other then Jughead, Fangs and Sweet Pea are the only ones that know.

"I know, but we still can." Fangs whispered placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Fangs! Y/n!" I heard Sweet Pea shout but he never approuched us, so I assume he was stopped.

"Thank you Fangs." I whispered.

A few days later, Jughead texted Fangs for me and him to meet Jughead and the other serpents in the woods. And when we arrived, of course I was furious.

"Fangs, Y/n, my dad and I were talking. We want to give you another shot at redemption." Jughead said and I rolled my eyes this was ridiculous.

"What are you thinking?" Fangs asked.

"We want you two to go undercover. Join the Gargoyle Gang. We need a man or two on the insie of Hiram Lodge's drug operation so that we can take him down. Are you in?"

"It'd be an honor." Fangs said after looking at Sweet Pea before everyone turned to me.

"No." I shook my head getting ready to walk away when Sweet Pea grabbed my shoulder.

"What do you mean? Why not?" Jughead asked and I laughed.

"Don't you think it's funny that the only time you need me is when you need help. And when I'm lost, you and the serpents were my family. But guess what happened." I said glarring at Jughead and FP who looked sorry, "I got kicked out."

"Y/n...please." Jughead begged and I just shook my head no.

"Go to hell Jug." I glared at the him before backing away, "All of you can got to hell."