Chapter 49: Arrest

It's been a few weeks and I'm finally out of the hospital

It's been a few weeks and I'm finally out of the hospital. With everything that's happened this past year I think that I might end up there again. But you know what, we'll see.

Apperentaly a lot has happened the last few weeks. Especially half the serpents living in my house. But I don't mind, I get to see Sweet Pea and Toni more often.

And Archie saved the serpants from having to get transferred to another school. It was amazing how it worked.

Archie was now the student body president and I couldn't be happier for him. We are sitting in the bleachers waiting for his speech at the moment.

"Students, falcutly, and staff, before we inaugurate Archie Andrews as our new student council president, please rise for our natinal anthem." Princeple Weatherbee annonced.

Everyone stood up as Josie McCoy walked up the micraphone. Of course she was going to be singing the anthem. Why wouldn't she.

As the anthem went on my eyes travled the room. I was so proud of my brother. But that's when I noticed Hirum Lodge standing in the room and the Sheriff walked in.

They walked towards Archie and cuffed him. I couldn't believe this was happening. Hirum was finally getting to me by going through Archie.

"Archie Andrews, you're under arrest for the murder of shadow lake resident, Cassidy Bullick." The sherif explained, but that couldn't be possible.

I was there with Archie when it happened. He didn't kill Cassidy Bullick. Cassidy Bullick tried to kill me. Andre killed Cassidy.

I looked around and sense no one else was going to do anything I did. Betty and Veronica were to shocked to move. And Jughead was just confused to what was going on.

While the sheriff was explaining things I ran down the bleachers tears running down my face. I couldn't let this happen, not after everything Archie has done for me. I heard someone running after me but I could care less.

The sheriff started walking Archie out of the room but I finally had enough, "STOP IT! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

I ran towards them trying to pry their hands off Archie but they wouldn't move.

"Let go of him! I was there when it happened! I know he didn't do anything." I cried but I was picked up by small arms.

Toni had grabbed a hold of me as they continued to drag Archie away. I shouted and screamed and tried to get out of Toni's grip but I couldn't.

"LET HIM GO!" I shouted before callapsing to the ground in tears as Toni held me close looking to the other serpents, "Let him go..."

"Hey doll, I need you to calm down for me." Toni said softly and the nickname flooded my brain. Oh how I loved when she called me doll.

I looked up to see Hirum smile at me and knod. He walked out of the gym as I glared at him. I was going to kill him for this. Soon enough, there will be a reason for me being behind bars.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I shouted trying to run after Hirum but Sweet Pea, Fangs, and Jughead got in my way as Toni got up.

"Move." I demanded about to kill them as well.

"Y/n you can't do this, not now. You have to be there for your brother." Sweet Pea explained and I continued to glare at him.

"He tried to kill me! He took your home! And now he took my brother, so get the hell out of my way before I murder you myself Sweet Pea." I demanded but he shook his head no.

I was so pissed off that somehow I was able to push him to the ground as I sqeezed past Jughead and Fangs. I got outside to see Hirum Lodge get in his car and drive away. A smirk plastured on his face as he waved me goodbye.