Chapter 53: Pool Party

Music blasted through my ears as I walked around the Thornhill pool

Music blasted through my ears as I walked around the Thornhill pool. Archie and Veronica were doing their cute couple thing, and I was wondering to myself when I was ever going to get back into a relationship.

Sweet Pea and Josie, a couple I never though would happen. Apperently had a summer fling over the summer. But that's all Sweet Pea would tell me.

Cheryl and Toni were sitting next to each other and a velvet red couch. Kevin and Moose were sun bathing by the water while reading.

Sometimes I wonder if they are girls.

Jughead and Betty were doing they're own thing. And when Veronica and Archie finally split apart me and Veronica lounged by the pool while Reggie and Archie threw the football back and fourth.

"Reg, when I go away, you gotta step up and lead the Bulldogs." I overheard Archie and I couldn't help but put my sunglasses on so no one saw me cry.

Veronica and Archie dragged me hand and foot into this party. Because I was working on the case again. I didn't want to loose my brother, but they didn't want me to get over stressed.

"He's already captain, Archie." I said over hearing the conversation causing Reggie to chuckle lightly.

"I'm not talking about on the field." Archie clarified, "I need you to work with Jughead and Y/n, to keep the peace between the serpents and the bulldogs."

"Oh don't worry about that." I laughed to myself, "They've been doing what ever I say after I punched Hirum Lodge."

"Yeah that was awsome, I would do what you say after that too." Reggie laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"You have Reggie." I said turning to see the embaressed look on his face.

I never knew punching a grown man would give me so much power. But it did. And it feels so good.

I took my sunglasses off to notice that Cheryl had left Toni alone. I looked over at Veronica who seemed to have dozed off. The boys were busy, and Cheryl was no where to be seen.

So what was a meaningless talk.

I got up and walked towards Toni who was starring at Archie. She noticed me walking towards her and she moved over slightly making room for me to sit down next to her.

"You came!" Toni said excitedly as I sat down besides her.

"I was dragged out of my house." I replied causing Toni to laugh, "I'm not joking. Ask Archie and Veronica they dragged me out."

"I might have to." She laughed as if she didn't believe it, which she might not have, "You look good by the way."

"You to." I smiled looking down at her snake printed swim suit, "Hey, I'll be right back I swear."

"No it's okay. Take you time." She said when she noticed that I was looking at Jughead.

I smiled at her before pushing myself off the chair and walking towards Jughead. He was eating starring off into space, and I was kind of worried.

"Are you going to a pajama party, or a pool party?" I asked as I got in front of him snapping him from any thoughts he was having.

Jughead playfully rolled his eyes before saying, "Toni's been starring at you sense we got here."

"She has?" I asked confused turning back to see her looking at me.

Then Fangs ran up to us, "Jughead! Y/n!"

"What's up?" I asked turning to him as Jughead did the same.

"It's the Ghoulies." He panted and me and Jughead looked at each other confused, "Those basters have Hotdog."

"Of course they do." I mumbled to myself.

The one time I try to relax and not overwhelm myself. Something had to happen with the Serpents. When do I ever have something go my way?

Jughead called a meeting in the shead. It consisted of me, him, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Cheryl, Toni, and Betty. Jughead was snaking on a pretzle while I was sitting on the table by him. And Sweet Pea was walking circles around us.

"Are you absolutely sure that this was Hot Dog?" I asked turning around to be facing everyone.

"Hundred precent, man. They must have snatched him on Riot Night." Fangs replied and I let out a frustrated groan, "I don't think the ghoalies are feeding him enough."

"We're lucky those animals aren't slow-roasting him on a grill." Sweet Pea said and I could help but glare at him.

Thanks of thinking of the worst possible thing that could happen.

"What do we do, Jughead?" Toni asked sounding slightly frustrated.

"We'd be going behind enemy lines, outnumbered, open to attack from all directions and risking another gang-war." Jughead said and I sighed slipping off the table.

"I can do it." I said not even bothered by the fact that the ghoalies could seriously hurt me, and they're probably with Penny who wants to kill me, "I can get Hot Dog."

"What no, are you insane? They can seriously hurt you." Jughead faught against it and I rolled my eyes.

"Jughead, I have been shot twice and I've survied each time. I've got my stomach cut open, and somehow I survived that, what is the worst they could do?" I asked shaking my head, "Unless they shoot me in the head, I think I'll survive."

Jughead sighed, "No Seprent left behind right?" He said turning to the others, "That includes our spirit animal. Okay, we're gonna deploy after dark."

"It's gonna be a stealth mission. It's gonna be quick." I cut in looking at Jughead with a half smile.

"Y/n/n, last time Jug went into goulie territory, he was beaten to within an inch of his life." Betty said trying to stop me and Jughead from doing something stupid.

"He'll have backup this time." Cheryl said refurring to her and I rolled my eyes.

"And we're going to be quick Betty, they won't even know we were there." Jughead reasured her.

"Well, then I'm coming with you." Betty said and both me and Jughead said no at the same time.

"Look Betty, me and Jughead have known each other for a lot longer then you have known him. We've been protecting each other since day 1. What is just one more battle?" I asked crossing my arms causing Jughead to smile at my words while looking at me.

"The serpent queen is a warrior queen. That's why we have Y/n on the front lines. Betty you don't need to worry." Cheryl reasured her and Betty finally agreed.

A/n: So techically I'm home schooled and have nothing else to do with my pathetic life. So I might be writing more then one chapter a day from now on because I don't know what else to do.