Chapter 38: Carrie the Musical

"Welcome to Carrie the Musical." Kevin annonced as I pushed the doors open to see everyone already there.

Kevin turned around along with everyone else to see who had walked in. And Kevin laughed seeing that I had walked in and I gave him a confused look.

"Why am I not surprised your late?" He laughed as I made my way up to the stage and taking a seat between Midge and Toni.

It's been awhile since I've talked to Midge. So she gave me a small wave and a big smile and I retured the gesture.

"I'm Archie, I'm playing Tommy Ross, the boy next door."

"I'm Betty, I play Sue Snell. The good girl."

"Veronica Lodge playing the mean girl, Chris Hargenson."

"I'm Cheryl Blossom, playing the iconic role of Carrie White."

Then something funny, Alice Cooper is going to be playing Margot White. I wouldn't want to be a Cooper daughter right now, do you know how embaressing that is?

Everyone one continued to go around the circle saying their names and annoncing they're characters. It was finally my turn to annonce my character that we added into the musical. Apperently Kevin had a really good write in, and he said I would be perfect for the role.

"I'm Y/n Andrews/Lodge, playing Ellie Ross, Carrie's best friend."

The only thing I hate about my role, is the write in, she's got an intresting character for sure. And it's like Kevin wrote her after me, like me and her are practically the same person.

Looking through my lines I relized that these are things I've said. And some of the things I do in scenes are things I've done in real life.

"Hey Kev?" I questioned turning to him looking at one of the pages in the scripts.

"Yeah Y/n/n?" He asked turning to look at me and I held up the page.

"Where ever did you get this idea?" I asked because this pages is the definition of me and Veronica trying to kill each other a few weeks ago.

Veronica jumped into the conversation noticing it as well, "Yeah when did you even decide to add Ellie?"

"I'm confused, Y/n you wrote me a letter telling me about the character Ellie Ross." Kevin said confused looking at me more confused then I was looking at him.

"Wait that doesn't make sense, because I never wrote you a letter." I laughed slightly before turning back to the script.

That's strage? I never wrote Kevin a letter about adding Ellie Ross to the musical. And if I wrote him the letter why would he ask me to play her when he created her?

I'm so confused, I think that Kevin has lost his mind just a little bit.

We were about to begin with rehursing but Cheryl made me do something with her. She made her way around the circle singing the 'I'm Carrie' song. Kevin put my character in the scene singing a little bit here and there. Because he knows I don't sing, I just don't do it.

"I'M CARRIE!" Cheryl sang holding it until she was out of breath.

"Wow Cheryl I think I speak for all of us when I say that was undeniable." Kevin said clapping along with everyone else, "Come here though so I can show you something."

Cheryl walked over to Kevin while I tried to get back to my seat but something dropped in front of me. It was one of those heavy sacks that hold the currtens open or closed.

It almost smashed me and I let out a scream stumbling back. Everyone looked shocked as I looked up a little bit to see something swinging and I looked over to Kevin as if it was his fault.

"Okay who the hell tried to kill my girlfriend." Toni shouted getting up and walking over to my frozen body.

"No one, we were all here the whole time." Kevin answered scratching the back of his neck a little confused about what was going on.

"Oh thank god, Y/n you're so sweet, you saved my life." Cheryl smiled as if this was going to happen to her if she was still walking in front of me.

And honestly if Kevin didn't call her over it would have hit her and not me. Unless this was planned and Kevin is the one behind all of this.

Oh what am I kidding, Kevin is way to nice to do something like that. Plus me and him are to much alike he would never want to intentanally hurt me would he?

A/n: Okay because I don't know what to do, what do you want Y/n do be doing during Midge's death. Do you want her to be on stage? Do you want her to be the last person that's talked to Midge? Please help, I need suggestions. Make it as crazy as you want even I don't care.