Chapter 8: Dad talk

It's been a few days sense Southside high joined North side high. Everything is going great for everyone but me.

My life seems to be falling apart right now. Nothing is going as planned and I'm starting to think that I'm going to loose everyone I love.

And it's slowly starting.

Reggie is pissed with me because I'm a serpants and because I stood up for the serpants. Cheryl is just being a brat with the whole serpant thing but I don't know what else I excpected.

I don't think Archie has been more pissed off with me. Even the time me and Veronica tried killing each other he wasn't this pissed. My dad doesn't know yet but it won't be long until he finds out and he's going to be just as mad as Archie.

But not only is Archie mad at me but mad at Jughead for letting me become a serpant.

There's only one good thing that's come out of this. And that's the fact that I have become best friends with Sweet Pea and me and Toni are getting closer then ever.

I closed my diary before looking up to see my dad had opeded the door. I jumped from fear and then looked to my dad.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked getting off my bed.

"Long enough to know that somethings going on that your not telling me." My dad responded leaning against the doorway.

"I don't know what your talking about." I replied trying to avoid all eye contact.

"Well that's a lie." My dad said before walking to my room and sitting next to me on my bed, "You only write in that when your sad or upset. And I've noticed how mad Archie has been with you and Jughead."

Well this is the moment that I can't hide so I rolled up my sleeve to reveal the serpant tattoo but to my surprise my dad didn't seem to care. I looked at my dad confused and he started talking again.

"You don't think I know about that." My dad said pointing at the tattoo on my shoulder.

"I thought you would be mad." I said still a little confused to why he wasn't mad.

"This may be one of the stupidest things you've ever done." My dad started and I rolled my eyes but to be honest he wasn't wrong, "But at the same time probably one of the smartest things."

"Come again?" I asked more confused then I was the time before.

How is this one of the smartest things I've ever done? I mean there are a few good things that come from being a serpant.

"It's stupid because your putting yourself in a lot of danger...but now you have the protection of the serpants." My dad said with one of the biggest smiles on his face, "But if you beat up your brother again, we're going to have a serious conversation."

I thought he was going to say something serious but then I laughed when my dad had finished his sentance.

"About getting Archie into self defense classes." My dad laughed with me.

After I had claimed to spray paint the serpant on the ground of the school I was suspended for a few days. I thought my dad would be mad but he didn't really care because I was standing up for my friends.

But it sucks just sitting in my room all day not being able to do anything.

"Well I'm off to work and probably won't be home till late tonight." My dad said kissing my forhead before leaving.

This is when it really starts to get boring. Because I'm home alone no one to talk to me or keep me company. And even though my dad wasn't mad I'm still not allowed to leave the house.

I can understand that though. I mean I beat my brother up at school and then claimed to have vandilized the school.

My dad raised two very different kids that's for sure. Because theres the natural lovable little Archie Andrews. Then there's the scary will beat you up if you hurt her friends or her Y/n Andrews.

Two very different children.