Chapter 36: Chains

Outfit

Archie's pov:

Archie's pov:

I was sitting at the dinner table with my mom and dad. And I couldn't help but wonder how Y/n was doing. She's still at Southside high chained up with Jughead. And I don't think she's eaten in awhile.

"I was hoping to see Jughead and Y/n while I was in town." My mom said out of scilence and I couldn't help the anger the flew over me.

"They're still at Southside high, mom, chained up like luntics." I replied exactly what I was thinking.

"Arch, you might not believe what they're fighting for..." Dad replied to my comment because he's also against the prison.

I'm not to for it either, but Veronica's my girlfriend. So whatever Hiram Lodge does I'll support, and whatever he asks me to do I'll do.

"I'm not sure they're fighting for anything..." I sighed because I'm pretty sure Y/n doesn't even know why she's there.

She never went to Southside High so why does she feel the need to protect it so bad. It's not like anything bad is going to happen to her if the place get's tourn down.

"I think they're mostly fighting against Mr. Lodge." I finished my sentence and I spoke the truth, because ever since Hiram arrived in Riverdale all those two did was fight against him, "Like a lot of people in this town who are afraid."

"Archie." My mom said looking at me seriously but I couldn't give a care in the world what she thought anymore.

"Afraid? Afraid of what?" My dad asked as if the answer wasn't obvious and it was.

"Afraid of having a vision, of seeing what has to be done and doing it." I answered the obvious question.

"I hope that your not refurring to your father Archie." My mom spoke getting the hint to what I was saying, "This man who broke rocks when he was in Highschool, to support his family when his dad was sick. A man that saw what had to be done and did it. And built a buisness out of nothing, to support not you but someone that's not even his daughter as well. And for your information you father had and has a vision for Riverdale. One that doesn't, thank god, end up with everyone working in a penal colony."

After a few moments of scilence my mom finally spoke up again a little calmer this time, "How are Jughead and Y/n are they dating yet? I always thought that had a thing for each other."

"No, no um Jughead's dating Betty, and Y/n's dating um...she's dating a serpent." I replied not sure if my mom would approve of that, of course she loves a lot of people but she's never been one for the southside serpents.

"Well who is it?" My mother asked.

"Toni Topaz." I replied taking a sip of my drink as my moms eyes went wide.

"As in the Topaz girl?" She asked a little shocked as if she didn't know Y/n was a lesbian.

"Yes the Topaz girl, she's very sweet and she takes care of Y/n." My father replied pulling out his phone and showing my mom pictures of Y/n and Toni together.

Y/n's pov:

It was raining heavy and people were standing in front of us chanting to save their school. It's true, I don't know why I'm trying to save a school I never went to.

But I have to remember that Sweet pea went to this school, Fangs went to this school, Jughead went to this school, Toni went to this school...

Though through the crowds of people and the heavy rain fall. My brother lead the restling team with bolt cutters. I knew exactly what this ment but I stayed still.

Our friends were watching this all go down and FP started getting in Archie's face. I finally had enough of it and pushed him out of the way so I stood between Archie and the serpents.

"I'm sorry Y/n." Archie spoke.

"Me too." I replied shacking my head slightly before holding my hands out, "I'm not going to fight you Archie, you're my brother. Also, look around. It may have taken a couple of days, but now people know what Hiram Lodge is doing. This fight is not going to go away. We're not going to go away. So, go on. Cut us down. I want them to see you do it."

He raised the bult cutters to my chains and broke them. My hands were free from being stuck together, and my own brother did it. Something he is, am I right?

Everyone started booing and I couldn't believe he actully did it. He walked behind me and cut the chain that was attached to my back and attached to the school.

There is no way this is happening.

My brother grabbed the back of my shirt and started to push me through the open crowed of people. The other wrestles cut the serpents from their chains and lead them out as well.

Reaching the end of the crowed my brother pushed me into the open. I stumbled a little bit but caught my balance. Sweet Pea, Fangs, and Jughead right behind me.

Toni pulled up on her motorcycle and rushed off. Her frostbite was to bad and I refused to let her stay and help, I was worried. So when she saw us getting man handled by the wrestling team she rushed over to see if I was okay.

I looked back at my brother him giving me the death stare. I gave it right back, and this was the moment the fight between sister and brother started.

I guess I'm going to have to take Archie down with Hiram.

A

/n: Oh my lord, the drama. I'm so in love with Archie and Y/n's brother sister relationship. And I can't wait to bring it to the next level. If you have suggestions on what you want to happen please let me know so I can have some ideas.