Chapter 37: Bad influence

Outfit

"Oh dear Y/n, I always thought you were good for Cheryl

"Oh dear Y/n, I always thought you were good for Cheryl." A familer voice made me jump as I had snuck into an empty Thislehouse.

I turned around but no one was there. Was I imagining things, or is there really someone there? I turned in circles and declared to myself that I was imaging things.

"But it turns out you were just a bad influence. Dating girls is a sin, and you will pay for it." This time I was sure it was Penelope.

But before I could turn around to find her a hand was slapped over my mouth. A rag was placed in my mouth and soon enough I lost conciousness.

-Time skip-

I woke up gasping for air and I was in a room made of cement. I was sitting on a bed that had no color along with the room. I didn't even have a window which was odd.

The door swung open and a lady that looked to be in her fiftys at least walked in with Penelope Blossom. I was shocked to see Penelope, but I need to know where I am.

"Where am I?" I asked confused holding my head, because I felt a little dizzy.

"Welcome to the sisters of quite mercy, they're going to make you all better." Penelope informed me but that just confused me because Penelope wasn't even related to me.

So, why would she care if I was dating Toni.

Penelope left and the old lady followed her out shutting the door. I got up and tried to open the door but it was locked from the outside. What was going on? Does my dad know where I am? How long have I been passed out?

How am I going to get out? Where is Cheryl?

All these questioned clouded my mind as I paced back and forth. But the main question was, how long have I been passed out? How long have I been in this room?

Toni's pov:

"You said that Cheryl was away at some boarding school, and now Y/n is at that same one?" I asked confused because Y/n wasn't in Penelope's custody.

"Regestered by you, how could you have done that if Y/n is in my mom's and Mr. Andrews custody?" Veronica continued my question.

"I'm not going to explain this situation to some school girls." Penelope said scoffing and trying to walk away but Josie jumped in and saved our asses.

"Maybe not, but I'm sure you've heard my mother is dating...sherif Keller." Josie said in disgust as if she really didn't want to say that, "So, if you don't tell us the truth, maybe you'll tell him."

"The truth is that Cheryl and Y/n started exhibiting strange, deviant behaviors. So I've sent them abroud to a private wellness instiute where they're trying to help Cheryl and Y/n. You don't have to believe me, but here let me show you something." Penelope annonced handing Josie a peice of paper that she slowly unfolded.

Penelope then handed me a picture of Y/n making out with an ex girlfriend I assume. This is why she sent Cheryl and Y/n away is because they're lesbian? This is ridiculous.

Fred's pov:

"I'm sorry, I wasn't sure Archie was going to show. But Y/n hasn't been home in days. I don't know where she is." Mary said in an apologtic tone, and that's when I got a call from someone I didn't excpect.

"Toni?" I asked confused answering the phone and she quickly started going on and on about how Cheryl and Y/n were kidnapped.

"Don't worry Mr. Andrews, I'll bring Y/n back home safe I promise." Toni informed me before hanging up and I just starred off confused.

"Good afternoon, my name is Fred Andrews. And I stand before you today, a humble resident of this town. To annonce my candicy for Mayor. But since I'm up here I would like to say something. Someone thinks I don't know how to support this town, but I say other wise. I will be able to support this town just like I support my daughter through being a lesbian. I don't care what you look like, who you like, what side of town your on. I'm here to support you."

Y/n's pov:

My door opened wide and I looked up to see the lady that had kidnapped me. She looked at me with a smile before waving her hand towards herself.

"Miss Andrews, Movie night." She said and I slowly slid off my bed in hope to see Cheryl while I'm there.

I entered the room to see Cheryl sitting down with an empty seat next to her. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth as I ran over to her and she spotted me. She seemed to be relieved as well.

She pulled me into a hug when I got to her. But the room fell scilent as a film started playing. I held Cheryl's hand because I could see her tears streaming down her cheeks.

Something here really has her scared. Or maybe she's just worried that she's never going to be the same. That's how I've been feeling ever sense I got here.

The door roughly flew open and I looked up to see Toni and Veronica. Cheryl quickly stood up and ran towards Veronica who pulled her into a hug. And as Toni called my name out one more time I finally relized what was going on.

I jumped from my seat and ran into her arms. She gave me a large hug before pulling away and cupping my cheeks. She pulled me into a long and passionet kiss before Veronica told us we needed to go.

I grabbed Toni's hand as Cheryl and Veronica lead us through the halls. We ran into Nuns at every corner but we eventully found a way out and we started running like hell.

An alarm stared going off like crazy as me, Veronica, Toni, and Cheryl sprinted down wet muddy halls and stairs.

At the end of the hall Kevin held the door open and we all quickly ran out of it. The fresh air felt so good after being stuck in a windowless room for who knows how long.

A/n: An suggestions for what you want to happen next? I'm in a little bit of writers block and need some help to find something to write about.