Chapter 27: Andrews girl

What your wearing^

Me and Toni made our way down to the hot tub where Betty, Jughead, and Archie already where. But there was no Veronica. I had my top covering my swimsuit because I wanted it to be a total surprise for Toni.

But she didn't where a top she just walked out in her dark purple bikini. That looked absolutly amazing with her skin tone and pink hair.

When we got to the bottom Toni got in the hot tub and I took my cover off. Toni looked at me and I could see a smirk grow on her lips as I got in and sat next to her. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder while I wrapped my arm around her waist under water.

Veronica finally came down wearing a black and white cover that flowed behind her. She took it off as Archie helped her get in. What a gentlemen my brother is.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm feeling better already." Veronica announced, "Okay, so, full disclosure time. When Archie told me about the kiss, I absorbed it, processed it, and in the end, I bear no ill will towards my beau nor my bestie. And when Toni told me about it with Jughead I felt pain for you Y/n even though we were fighting."

"When are you guys not fighting." Betty laughed and me and Veronica gave a little chuckle.

"But has the thought of it haunted me these last few weeks? A tiny bit, yeah. And now, clearly, Betty and Jughead, you guys are caught up in the after math along with Y/n and Toni. So to clear the air amongst us, Jughead and I should kiss, while Betty and Y/n should kiss." Veronica annonced as if it was that simple.

My jaw dropped when Veronica annonced this and I looked at Toni. She was trying not to show how angry she was but I could tell her blood was boiling on the inside.

"What?" Archie and Toni said in unison, "Veronica, are you nuts?"

"Well, wait a minute, I don't know. Hold on. Veronica and I kissing might help to, uh... what's the sports term, Archie?" Jughead annonced and I saw a evil grin form on Betty's lips.

I'm not actully going to have to kiss her am I? I mean I wouldn't mind it, but I'm afraid of what Toni would do to her or to me. It couldn't end well.

"Uh... Level the playing field?" Jughead laughed and Veronica did as well.

"Betty, a little help here?" Archie asked.

"You're not upset though?" Betty asked, "But poor Y/n might be upset."

"What-" I tried to say but I couldn't.

"No...No, really, I'm not upset. But I'm human. What if a future me tries to use your kiss with Archie against some future you? A Vughead kiss, right now, in the present might be precisely what it takes to save a future Bughead from imploding." Jughead continued.

And by now my face was turning red from trying not to laugh. I mean I get that this is serious but at the same time this whole speech Jughead is giving is implying that he has a future with Betty. And he's spilling it all in front of all of us.

"Archie, come on, man. It's just a stupid kiss." Jughead said and Veronica stood up and walked over to where Jughead was standing.

"Oh god." I mumbled as I slouched into the water.

I don't want to watch but at the same time I want to watch. What if the couple that wouldn't make sense actully had some sparks in this kiss, and Betty and Archie? What if they had sparks during they're kiss?

"Jughead, don't freak out." Veronica said cupping Jughead's cheeks, "Just trust me."

With that the two started kissing and it wasn't a short peck on the lips. It was a long 8 second kiss. But Betty looked angry and I'm sure she wants revenge so she stood up as well. Oh shit.

"Come, Y/n." Betty said waving me over as Jughead and Veronica sat down.

"No, I think Y/n's fine, right Y/n?" Jughead said worried.

"No, Jughead they need to do this." Veronica replied, "Now, Y/n go."

I sighed before pushing myself up and I walked towards Betty. She placed her hands on my hips and gave me a soft smile before pulling me closer. I gulped as Betty gave me another soft smile.

Without warning Betty planted her lips on mine and I surprisingly kissed her back. I can't believe I'm doing this and in front of my girlfriend. Our kiss lasted longer then Veronica and Jughead's kiss and we finally pulled apart.

But before I could sit back down in my spot Toni threw me over her shoulder and said goodnight to everyone. I lifted my head and said goodbye as everyone looked at me with a smirk.

We got into our room and Toni started giving me an earful about kissing Betty back. I was sitting on the bed while she was pacing around the room and I got an idea.

"Look Toni I'm sorry, why don't you go take a nice warm shower to get your mind off it?" I asked and she nodded her head before walking into the bathroom.

Toni's pov:

Y/n was right and the warm water hitting my skin made me feel a lot better. But I can't believe Y/n kissed Betty back and didn't push away. I get that they were doing it to prove a point but it really looked like Betty and Y/n had sparks. What if Betty breaks up with Jughead and Y/n breaks up with me?

Could a couple that no one thought would happen, happens? But Y/n wouldn't start dating her brothers best friend, would she? Would she snoop that low? She couldn't, she's to nice to do that.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see a fully naked Y/n standing in front of me. Maybe, I was wrong.

But before I could say anything she started kissing me roughly. I couldn't help but kiss her back because this is the girl that I love, this is the girl I will always love. Never have I thought that me of all people would fall in love with the Andrews girl.