Chapter 25: You're mine

I was back at my own house, but I sure hope that Cheryl is doing better. With everything going on with her mom I know she's having a hard time.

I quickly got changed before rushing down the stair case of my house. I have to get to school, and I want to go fast so I can make sure that Cheryl is doing okay.

Once I got to school I started roaming the school when I ran into Toni. She gave me a soft smile before she opened her mouth to talk.

"Hey do you want to come to a movie with me this weekend?" Toni asked.

"I would love to." I replied before going to find Cheryl.

I walked into the student lounge where I found Cheryl talking to Archie, Veronica, Betty, and Jughead. Archie and Veronica were squished up on one of the couches while Betty and Jughead were in armchairs.

Once I walked in I overhead Veronica kindly turning Cheryl down about the romantic get away. That's when I remember that Mayor McCoy suggested that I stop Archie from going on that trip. So I quickly sqeezed next to Cheryl and gave my brother a soft smile.

"Uh Y/n can you believe these babooms?" She said before storming out of the student lounge.

"Wait Cheryl..." I said but she was already gone, "I want to talk to you."

I shook my head before turning towards my brother and his girlfriend. I have to either get Archie not to go, or I need to find a way to go with them. I smiled before opening my mouth to speak but Veronica beat me to it.

"What do you say Y/n? You want to come you can bring Toni." Veronica smiled and I tried to hide my excitment because Veronica just did my dirty work.

"I would love to V." I smiled, "I'll go tell Toni the good news."

I was walking down the halls when I spotted Toni standing with Fangs and Sweet Pea. She had the biggest smile on her face and I have to admit, it's a smile I love to see.

"Toni, we have to cancle the movie this weekend." I smiled and her smile dropped to a frown.

"Why?" Toni asked and she seemed a little hurt.

"Because we're going on a couples weekend." I answered and Sweet Pea and Fangs made some oohing noises.

I rolled my eyes before saying, "We're going with Veronica, Archie, Jughead, and Betty."

"Are you out of your mind?" Toni asked, "I don't want to go with them."

"Look, I don't want to go either, but this is to make sure Archie stays safe. And I can't go by myself. So if you don't want to go I'd be more then glad to invite Sweet Pea." I smiled looking in Sweet Pea's direction.

"I would love to Y/n." Sweet Pea replied.

Me and Sweet Pea flirt alot just to get on Toni's nerves. But we would never actully date each other. I mean I don't think Sweet Pea is actully capable of liking someone like that. And I like one of his best friends so...

"No, no, no! I'll come." Toni said grabbing my hand and dragging me away from Sweet Pea.

Both me and Sweet Pea started laughing as Toni dragged me away. I waved goodbye to Sweet Pea and Fangs when Toni shoved me into the girls locker room.

Once we got into the locker room Toni shoved me against the lockers before planting her lips on mine. A smile formed on my face before Toni pulled away bitting my bottom lip.

"Jelous much." I laughed leaning my head against the lockers.

"Yes!" She said not ashamed, "You're mine and you know that."

Toni then started sucking on my neck and I let out a soft moan as Toni looked up at me. She raised an eyebrow waiting for me to tell her I'm hers but I decided to act stupid.

"What babe?" I asked looking her in the eyes.

"Say it." Toni demanded before her lips crashed on my neck again.

I laughed but she bit my neck so I gave in, "I'm yours."

"Good." Toni said before leaving the locker room.

"What the hell." I mumbled to myself before chasing after Toni.