Chapter 83: Spice to Fights

I walked down the stairs to La Bonne Nuit

I walked down the stairs to La Bonne Nuit. Dateless, which was strange, but I was getting my girlfriend back. I wasn't going to loose my girlfriend just because of a stupid thing I did.

And we hadn't broken up offically yet.

"Y/n. What are you doing here?" Toni asked as she walked over and noticed that I fixed the locket, with Betty's help.

She was the one to convice me to try and get Toni back. With the help of Veronica. Jughead tried, but failed horribly.

"I'm working." Toni said and I shrugged as I looked around.

"I'm not here for you, babe." I lied as I made eye contact with the girl, "I'm here for V."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes as I walked towards Veronica. A smirk grew on her face as I walked behind the counter to stand next to her.

"You actully listened." Veronica said in shock.

"I didn't want to." I sighed as I poured myself a drink, "But I can't sit around watching everyone else be cute couples, and then remember, 'hey I was stupid and broke my girlfriend's heart'"

"You'll do great." She said rubbing my shoulder before walking off and I sighed sipping my drink.

"God I hope so." I mumbled.

And before I knew it, I thought I was the last person. I started pouring another drink when the lights flickered on and Toni stood in the middle of the room.

"What are you still doing here?" She asked as I smiled and put my cup down.

"Hoping you'd show up." I sighed as I walked around the counter.

"Good, because...I was thinking you finally deserved a punshiment." Toni said as I she pushed me against the counter.

She started to untie the back of my dress as I slid her Pretty Poisons jacket off. I didn't show it, but I was excited, because maybe this means Toni forgives me.

The two of us rougly started to make out. As she started to stumble backwords and ran into a table. Bringing me along with her.

I kept my grasp on her hips as she cupped my cheeks. She was more agressive then usual.

My dress hit the floor as her shirt did the same. She fell backwords onto the table as I hovered over her. This was the first time I was on top.

I gripped the zipper of her pants pulling it down slowly. Toni looking up at me, a slight smirk on her face. Like she likd this side of me.

I leaned my face down, placing kisses up her stomach. Trailing higher until our lips connected once again.

She pushed me up and rolled off the table as she pulled a chair out. She pointed towards the chair. I walked over sitting down when she walked behind me.

Placing a blindfold over my eyes. A smirk grew on my face, but it fell when my hands were tied to the side. 

From what I could hear she walked in front of me and her fingertips trailed up my arms. Leaving goosebumps, as I so despirtly wanted to touch her.

She sat down on my lap moving around on my knee. I could tell she had a bright smile but my head fell back in frustation. I couldn't help but start biting my lip though.

Her hand trailed from my neck up my face before removing the blindfold. She leaned closer to me a smile on her face as she bit my bottom lip and pulled it.

She stood me up removing my bra and under wear. I did the same to her as she sat me back down on the chair. One of my legs over hers and one of hers under mine.

She brought herself closer moving the bottom half of her body. I threw my head back in pleasure as she attached her lips to my neck.

The only sound that could be heard were our soft moans and our heavy breathing. Until it all stopped both of us being pleased as she pulled away from me.

We quickly got dressed before pouring us drinks. It was finally time we had a fair talk I thought.

"I do think we need to talk about what's going on between us." Toni said as her hand found itself on my knee as I sighed and nodded my head in agreement.

"Yeah I know." I sighed looking down at my shacking leg.

"I think that you have a problem with Jughead." Toni said and I looked up at her confused.

That's what this is about?

"What?" I asked.

"You two have an amazing bound and I respect that." Toni said as she forced me to look at her, "But me and Betty have been talking, and she loves your guys bound to but she agrees with me."

"Okay now I'm really confused." I said with a nervous laugh as I tried to look away but Toni had a firm grip on my chin.

"You and Jughead have an unhealthy relationship. You guys were fighting for a week, then your spending all your time together. Plus when they were broken up and we were broken up, you guys didn't leave each others sides." Toni explained as I rubbed the back of my neck, "And you were so quick to leave me for him."

"Toni, I love you." I sighed as I sqeezed her hand.

"And yet, you would be willing to ruin our relationship for Jughead." She said in a tone that broke me.

"Whatever, I tried." I sighed as I got up, "I wanted to fix this but clearly you don't give a fuck."