Chapter 14: No Toni, no me

I was sitting in the student lounge with Jughead, Veronica, Kevin, and Betty. Betty was talking about Chic, her new adopted brother.

"Well, he's very fetching for someone who was living on Skid Row." Veronica said looking at a picture of Chic on Betty's phone.

I've only meet him once because Betty wanted me to come over for advice. After all I'm the only girl she knows that has a brother.

"I don't see it." I mumbled while standing inbetween Veronica and Jughead.

"Yeah he's a hottie who looks incredibly familiar to me, by the way." Kevin announced taking the phone from Veronica.

He's not hot what so ever. I actully find him incredibly creepy and I don't think I could live under the same roof as him. Because the one time I meet him he kept giving me death glares.

As if he was planning my death.

Super duper creepy if you ask me.

"Your adventures in the woods?" Jughead asked but it came out as a statement really.

"I don't know, but maybe if we were allowed to meet this hottie in person..." Kevin started and I rolled my eyes.

"I let Y/n meet him and he kept acting like he was planning her death." Betty said looking at Kevin.

"You noticed that to?" I said in shock because I thought only I saw it.

"I'm trying to get him to trust me, but my mom is treating him like he's a ten-year-old and my dad's acting like he's the devil's spawn." Betty said but honestly I kind of agree with Betty's dad.

Which is probably the first time I would ever admit to it. Because I never agree with Betty's dad, he's a complete and total idiot. Not to mention he's a total asshat.

"Well I have an amazing idea." Veronica said with a pause, "Bring the Omen to Pickens Day and we can all meet him."

"Everyone's coming, right?" Veronica then continued to ask.

"No, because the Serpents weren't invited." Jughead answered.

"The Serpents were specifically asked to come." Veronica said in a rude tone.

"Yeah to provide security, even Y/n has to work it." Jughead said nodding in my direction.

"It's like we're all on a snow peircer train but the Serpents happen to be the ones eating the cockroaches." Jughead spat when Toni walked in.

Shit! I've been avoiding her all week and I feel horrible.

"You don't have to work." Veronica then said.

I looked at Toni and she mouthed to me, 'can we talk?' I sighed before grabbing my bag and walking towards Toni. But I don't plan on talking to her because she promised to help Jughead with an assignment.

I walked past Toni and Jughead walked after me but he walked with Toni. And I can tell that everyone is confused because usually me and Toni are with each other 24/7.

I can't hang out with Sweet Pea or Fangs because Toni is always with them. But while Toni is with Jughead I have time to go hang out with them.

I haven't seen my tall best friends for a week now. And I plan on seeing them while I can.

So, I started to walk down the halls looking left and right trying to find Sweet Pea and Fangs. That's when I found the familier tall boy.

"Pea!" I shouted as I ran towards him.

He turned to look at me with a smile, "Have you talked to Toni?"

"No..." I said dragging me word and Sweet Pea turned back around.

"No Toni, no me!" Sweet pea said before walking away.

"Sweet pea, really?" I grumbled before walking away.

That's rude.