Chapter 65: Third Seizer

"Archie is a murder, and we know he didn't escape alone

"Archie is a murder, and we know he didn't escape alone. He had help." Sheriff Minetta started as he had his hands on my desk and he was glaring at me.

"Hiding a convict or withholding information from the law is a felony offence. So, whoever's aided and abetted Archie Andrews is just as much of a criminal as he is." Sheriff Minetta continued as he took his hands off my desk and walked away.

"I was busy all day, Sheriff." Reggie replied as the Sheriff walked towards him, "You can check my browser history. If you know what I mean."

"I don't even know this Archie person." Our new students, who's a little creepy said out of the open air, "And on Mondays, I host a group for teen Farmies. We are still accepting members."

"Where were you, Miss Andrews, during the time of the breakout?" Sheriff Minetta asked walking back towards my desk.

"At home." I replied simply as I looked at him with a bright smile.

"Alone?" He asked and I didn't say anything, because dad was on a buisness trip and got back this morning, "That's what I thought..."

Sheriff Minetta walked away from my desk before annoucing, "I'll be looking into all of your alibis, and I I find out later that someone in here was involved, then you can say goodbye to this school," Sheriff Minetta said as he leaned down looking at me and resting his hands on my desk, "your hopes and dreams, your family, your entire future. All of it goes away just like that."

I tried my best not blurt out that I helped Archie. I was going crazy on the inside, I couldn't handle the fact that I could loose everything. And I felt my self start to shake.

"So, again, to be clear, if you know anything that..." Sheriff Minetta said as I started shaking more from all of the stress and my head fell back.

"Sheriff Minetta, back off!" Cheryl shouted as she jumped up from her seat and ran towards my shacking body.

My head then hit the desk. And it came up just as quickly as I continued shacking. I couldn't comprehend most of what was going on, but I could hear voices.

Cheryl's pov:

Y/n started shacking horribly sitting in front of me. Her head hit the desk as I reached her. Her head then flew up just as fast.

She finally passed out into my arms. As I caught her before she could hit the floor. Everyone was in shock at what had just happened.

"What just happened?"

"My god, is she okay?"

"Someone help her!"

Just like that Y/n gasped for air as she sat up. She was still a little dizzy so Sheriff Minetta and the teacher escorted her our so the classroom was only full of students.

Toni got up from her seat and ran after them quickly. I followed after her as Toni was pushed into the hallway after trying to follow Y/n into a room.

"Okay, what the hell just happened?" Toni asked turning around.

Y/n's pov:

Later that day I was fine. My dad told me to stay home and rest but Jughead had called a serpent meeting. We were suppose to find Joaquin. And this had to do with my brother, so I didn't give a shit if I passed out again.

I walked to my closet and grabbed the small gun that Kevin had gotten for me. I seriously thought they were joking, but they weren't Kevin got me a gun, but told me to only use it if I absoulutly had to.

I then grabbed a flannel and tied it around my waste so no one could see the gun. And I drove towards Jughead's trailor.

"Minetta's trashing tent city, Jug, looking for Archie." Sweet Pea informed Jughead as I walked into the trailor.

It was only Jughead, Fangs, and Sweet pea. And they all looked at me confused, because I was suppose to be resting. And if Toni saw that I wasn't she would kill me.

"All right. I propose a manhunt of our own." I said closing the door.

Jughead nodded and said, "I want every serpent on the ground searching for Joaquin. I don't want a stone left unturned."

"You know serpents don't just shiv other serpents." Sweet Pea exclaimed angirly as I stood inbetween him and Fangs.

"Then what the hell do you think got into him?" Fangs asked.

"Well, according to Archie, Joaquin did it for Warden Norton." Jughead explained, "And when the Warden confronted Y/n, he called Archie the Red Paladin."

"Plus, the Warden poisoned himself with cyanide and blueberry Fresh-Aid. And he worked for Riverdale High before the Detention center." I added.

"The question is, was he playing G&G with someone, or for someone?" Jughead asked, and I had a feeling he knew the answer.

"And since he's dead, Joaquin's the only one who can know the answer." Sweet Pea added.

"Right." Jughead replied, "Joaquin may not be alone. Kevin said that he might be rolling with a new gang."

"Those Gargoyle creeps you saw?" Fangs considered.

"Exactly." Jughead replied, "And if the gang is working for the king, then they're gonna take us right to him."

That's when my phone started ringing. I grabbed my phone to see Betty's contact and I answered the phone.

"Hey Betty, right now's not really a good time." I said as Jughead looked at me confused.

"I know, and I'm sorry...but I think your the only other person who's not playing G&G right now, and I need your help." Betty replied, and I could think of a few other people not playing G&G, but that wasn't the point.

"Yeah, okay...but it will have to be quick. I got to help Sweet Pea and Fangs after." I replied and she agreed as I hung up the phone, grabbed my serpent jacket and left without another word.