Chapter 64: Archie's escape

Archie was going to be coming through the sewers, because that was the only way for him to escape

Archie was going to be coming through the sewers, because that was the only way for him to escape. And according to Veronica, me being at the fight, the day Archie escaped would be suspcious. So, I went with Betty.

"Hand me your hair pin." I demanded as I bent down to unlock the sewer.

She handed it to me as I started to pick the lock. Archie crawling over and he laid down on his back.

"Archie!" Betty exclaimed when I finally got the lock undone and I handed Betty her hair pin before pulling my brother out of the sewer.

When I got him on the ground I let out a sigh of relief. My forhead resting against his chest while Betty stood above us.

Archie was bad, he was covered in dirt and blood. I can't help but wonder who he went against today. Because who ever it was, might have beaten Archie if he didn't escape.

"Y/n! Betty!" Archie breathed out as I sat up straight.

"Hi. Hey." We said as we looked at him.

"What took you so long?" Archie said and it seemed like he was struggling to breath.

"I could ask you the same thing." Betty replied as I got up and handed him some clothes sitting on a rock.

"Are those clothes for me?" He asked and I nodded my head as he grabbed them.

"You're bleeding." Betty said as she tried to move Archie's arm out of the way.

"Here, move." I pushed Betty out of the way grabbing the serpent jacket I just handed Archie.

"Okay, we have to put pressure on it. It's gonna hurt." I explained to my brother putting the jacket behind his head as I held my hand up against his wound.

I sped through town on Jughead's motorcycle and soon enough others started following me. I made a turn into the woods hoping to loose them but I was unsuccessful. I was going as fast as I could, but I couldn't loose them.

This was going to be a lot harder then I thought it would be.

They were getting closer, and right before they could get in front of me, I saw my way out. I made a hard turn to the left and went down a bumpy road. The officers driving past as I let out a sigh of relief.

But then I had to stop. Officers were in front of me, guns in hand. This was not good. The other officers that were following us started to come in from behind us.

That's when Kevin removed his helmet and I smirked.

"What can we do for you, fellas?" Kevin asked.

"Where is he?" The old man with glasses took Kevin by his jacket, "Where is the Red Paladin?"

"I...I don't know what you're talking about." Kevin stuttered as I tried to get the old man to let go of Kevin.

"Let him go, Warden Norton." I said holding a can to the old man's face.