Chapter 77: 1550

SATs have passed, and I feel thankful. I think I did better then I was expecting. I knew almost everything. I was hopeful for once.

I've been doing my best to stay out of trouble. Which means I've been staying away from Archie, Betty, Veronica, and Jughead. Well I've been spending time with Archie.

A few weeks after the SATs. Me and Toni were in my bed. Her arm wrapped around my shoulder, as my head rested next to hers.

"It feels so good to sleep in a real bed, doesn't it?" I asked because Toni would complain about her not having a bed to me a lot, "Far away the rural horrors of tent city."

"Well, I don't miss the cold or the mud, that's true. But...I don't know, I miss the game, babe. That's when my cell phone went off and so did Toni's.

We both reached for our phones when Toni noticed what it was, "Oh my god. Our SAT scores."

"I just hope mine is good enough for me to get out of Riverdale." I sighed as put my phone against my chest, to nervous to look.

I opened the score and my eyes went wide. I jumped out of my bed screaming happy screams. Toni sat up quickly as my dad and brother ran in.

My dad holding a baseball bat, and my brother with his fists in the air. I started to jump up and down as I looked at them.

"What's going on!" My dad asked frantic as the smile on my face grew.

"I got a 1550 on my SAT! I can go to Harvard !" I shouted as my dad lowered the bat and looked at me happily.

My brother looked happy for me. But I could tell deep down he was sad. Even mad that he walked out of the SATs. And Toni gave me a bright smile.

"I can go to law school." I smiled as I turned towards my dad, "I can got to law school." I repeated a little quieter.

My dad pulled me into a hug as well as Archie. Toni soon joining. This was the best moment of my life. I can finally do what I want with my life.

I rushed over to my laptop as my dad and brother left the room. Toni closed the door so she could get ready, and she set clothes down on my bed for me.

"Okay, my application to Harvard is in. Now I just have to pick a few back up choices." I smiled turning around and getting dressed myself.

A few days later me and Toni were walking down the halls. Cheryl over the annoncments, starting a new club. That me and Toni didn't know was happening.

"Attention, students, it's time for the daily announcements. As Riverdale High's first openly lesbian Student Body President, I'm annoncing the launch of a new club, and LGBTQIA Alliance, with the mission to find and support our fellow queer and questioning students. In that spirit, this week's blind item will be on theme." Hearing this Toni looked at me with a smile as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.

"A certain oh-so-hunky, all-American RROTC cadet is afraid to come out of the closet." Cheryl continued and I knew exactly who she was talking about as I looked at an angered Toni the same feeling with in me, "Well, let's show this cadet that Riverdale High is welcoming, so he and his Broadway-loving boyfriend can finally PDA like the other sex-crazed couples dwelling amounst us. Also, for lunch today we're having Sheaperd's pie. Thank you."

Me and Toni stormed off to find Cheryl. And of course we found her in the bathrooms applying another layor of red lipstick.

What a shocker.

"What the hell were you thinking?" I shouted storming towards her as Toni followed me.

"Just now? About the sweet, sweet revenge I'm gonna get on Mumsy. Hopefully with a little help from your trusty girlfriend's camera." Cheryl replied and I rolled my eyes scoffing.

"You just outed Moose." I glared at her.

"No, I didn't." Cheryl said defensivly as I looked at her disgusted, "It was a blind item, Y/n. For all anyone knows, I wasn't ever referring to him."

"Moose's father could have heard that announcement." I shouted and Toni looked scared.

"Oh my god are we going back to fighting?" She asked with sad eyes as I groaned.

Does this girl ever see the point?

"Cheryl, get some perspective!" Toni shouted, "Did you know that my uncle hated the fact that I dated girls? That's why the serpents were so important to me. They were like my nonjudgemental family. And now I don't have them."

"Toni, I'm sorry." Cheryl apologized, because we might still have the serpents if it wasn't for her, "I didn't realize--"

"Of course you didn't!" I shouted throwing my hands in the air, "Because you're too busy being Cheryl, causing chaos regardless of the consequences. Look, I get that your mad at your mom, and your pissed that your not going to some hoity toity college. The point is, we lost the Serpents, so we have to look out for each other."

"Guys I'll...I'll fix this." Cheryl tried.

"What part?" Toni asked as I looked at Cheryl with a sad expression.

"All of it." Cheryl answered, "You two are the most imporant people in my life. I'll do whatever it takes to make all these things right. But I may need your help."