Chapter 84: Heather the Musical

"Please Y/n you would be perfect for the role." Kevin begged me as I went through my locker, him and Cheryl were trying to convice me to play the lead in Heather the Muscial.

"Um, no." I scoffed as I grabbed a book, "I'm not letting you two take advantage of my breakup so I could pull off the perfect part."

My locker door was slammed shut, almost cutting my hands off. Cherly glared at me as I sighed and turned towards the two of them.

"Why me?" I asked, anger rising in me.

"Because, I think it would be good, you could really pull the part off. Not to mention, it could get your mind off the stress of your breakup." Kevin begged grabbing my hands as I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Fine. Whatever, I'll play Heather." I said as Cheryl handed me the script with a smile, "Good cop, and bad cop thing you got going on?"

"You noticed!" Cheryl smiled before turning on her heels and walking away with Kevin as I rolled my eyes.

Later that day me and Kevin were working on my costume. When the rest of the cast walked in. Sweet Pea, Josie, Betty, Veronica, My brother, Reggie, Fangs, Peaches 'N Cream, Cheryl, and the new farmie creep.

Kevin patted my shoulder signaling for me to go sit down with everyone else. Which I did. I sat alone with my feet on the chair in front of me as Cheryl walked over and sat next to me.

"Now, before we start today, there's been a slight change to our creative team. You all know Evelyn Evernerver has been helping me produce the musical. But I've also asked Evelyn to step up and be my co-director." Kevin annouced as the starange girl got up from her seat and walked towards Kevin at the front.

"Yay! So fun!" She said and I could tell this girl was going to be a problem.

"What?" Betty asked in disbelief, "Kevin, no, you always direct the musical alone."

"Which has been incredibly stressful, Betty."

He smiled at me as I glared at him. I still didn't want to be here. I was only doing it because I needed something to get my mind off Toni and what she said.

"Especially after last year's events." Kevin added as I rolled my eyes about ready to get up and leave but Cheryl pushed me back down.

"Can we not talk about Midge?" I asked as Kevin shook his head, "Please?"

"No." Kevin said waving me off as I huffed and folded my arms as I sunk into my chair, "How about we do a rundown of everybody's parts, catch Evelyn up to speed?"

"I'm playing Veronica Sawyer, outcast turned Heather outcast again." Josie announced tapping my knee.

"Hi, I'm Sweet Pea. Um, playing JD, Veronica Sawyer's bad boy love interest." Sweet Pea said in both anger and confusion.

"Reggie Mantle. Aka jock Ram Sweeney. Gonna bro it up with my bud Arch here, just two single straight dudes doing some theater." Reggie said grabbing my brothers shoulder.

"Giving how much dancing their is in Heathers. Evelyn and I felt we should bring on a choreographer, so give a big Heathers hello to Riverdale's resident fly girl, Toni Topaz!" Kevin annoced as my jaw dropped and Toni walked out from behind stage.

"You have got to be kidding me." I mumbled as I starred at the girl.

"Does anyone have a chiansaw, because what the-" I said as I jumped up from my seat.

I was wearing a red croquet outfit when we got on stage. Veronica, and Betty behind me. Toni and her gang on the other side of the stage as everyone else was in the audiance.

"So this number is about the Heather's undeniable power. Each of you can get anything you want at any time. So really unleash that force." Kevin explained as Toni got up, to teach us our dance.

"We'll start with some simple steps." Toni said as she walked towards us, but I really didn't want to deal with this.

"Yeah, we got it, thanks." I said looking at her with a glare.

"Uh, Toni has some fantastic choreo." Kevin said trying to convice me to listen to Toni but he was the one begging me to play Heather.

"How very. But my Heathers and I have worked out our own choreography." I said shooting Kevin a glare that made him shift in his seat.

"Come on, Y/n." Toni said walking towards me as I rolled my eyes, "I'm trying to be professional here, can you not?"

I walked towards her bringing my croquet mallet out in front of me. "Are we gonna have a problem?"

I turned towards the audiance, Betty and Veronica walking behind me. The three of us doing the dance that I decided we would do. And I have to say it worked out pretty good.

"I like looking hot buying stuff they cannot. I like drinking hard maxing Dad's credit card. I like skipping gym, scaring her screwing him. I like killer clothes, kicking nerds in the nose." I sang as I danced, doing my best not to drop the mallet on my foot.

I kicked the air along with everyone else, And once that was doen. Our mallets were taken so were dancing with out them.

"If you lack the juice. Go play duck, duck, goose. Let your mommy fix your ice cream." I sang dancing towards Toni with Betty and Veronica close behind me.

"Or come hang with me. And tonight will be dirty dancing with the football team." I sang as we walked back to where we were orginally standing.

"Honey, what you waiting for? Welcome to my candy store. It's time for you to prove you're not a loser anymore. And step into my candy store." We sang as Toni and her gang walked to where we were standing.

Toni pushing me to the side as I almost tripped over my foot. I caught myself on the table as I turned around. Her and her gang doing the dance she decided.

"Oh, honey what you waiting for? Welcome to my candy store. You just got to prove you're not a doorknob anymore. Then step into my candy store." Toni sang as I rolled my eyes walking towards her.

"You can join the team." I sang.

"Or you can bitch and moan." Toni sang flicking her hair into my face.

"You can live the dream." I said using my hip to push her away from me.

"Or you could die alone." Toni continued pushing my arms down as she glared at me.

"You can fly with eagles. Or if you prefer keep on testing me. And end up like her." We sang together, our background dancers, dancing while holding our shoulders.

"Honey, what you wating for--" Toni sang as I finally had enough and cut her off.

"Shut up, Toni!" I shouted stepping in front of her but then continued to sing, "Step into my candy store."

"Time for you to prove you're not a lame ass anymore. Then step into my candy store." We sang as I pushed Toni out of the way for my finish, a cold glare still planted on my face.