Chapter 13: I like you!

It's been a week sense I got the dress code fixed and things are going great. For now at least.

The best thing that's happened is me and Archie are finally on talking terms. And to my surprise Betty has been asking me for help a lot recently about her new brother.

But the one thing I wish changed hadn't changed. Fangs and Sweet Pea wouldn't leave me alone about liking Toni.

I just walked out of the girls locker room and the two annoying boys instantly found me. It's like they have a tracker on me.

"Hello m'lady." Fangs said as the two approuched.

"Have you talked to Toni today?" Sweet pea said nudging me slightly.

"Yes, I don't see why that's any of your concern." I replied walking to my locker.

"Did you tell her you like her?" Fangs asked as I opened my locker.

"Did Y/n tell who she likes them?" A familer voice said and I turned around scared to death.

And there stood Toni Topaz the cute girl I have a crush on. I gulped as my hand found the back of my neck.

Toni cocked an eye brow at me confused. An awkward smile was playing on my lips as the girl looked into my y/c/e eyes.

"I like you!" I said before running out of the school.

Toni's pov:

When the words I like you, rolled off Y/n's toungs a smile spread across my face. But before I could respond Y/n ran faster then I have ever seen her run before.

Which is saying a lot because I watched her get chased by Reggie and the basketball players down the hall yesturday. Which is a sight I would love to see again.

- Yesturday afternoon -

"Reggie stop I didn't mean to." Y/n shouted as she ran past me, Fangs, Sweetpea, and Jughead.

"Get back here you little brat!" Reggie shouted as he ran past with a pink basketball jersey on.

What happened?

- The present -

"Well don't just stand here go after her!" Fangs shouted.

"It's clear you like her!" Sweet pea shouted pointing at Y/n who was now walking away with Archie.

I'm just glad she is getting along with her brother again. I can tell she's been really depressed about Archie ignoring her.

"What? I don't like her." I lied but it wasn't a very good lie.

"That is the most bullshit thing you've ever said." Fangs said crossing his arms.

Before I could say anything though Sweet pea placed his hand over my mouth.

"Shut up, I've seen the way you look at her." Sweet pea said but now Y/n was out of sight, "Not to mention you've been calling her doll."

I can tell her tomarrow? She's not going to be emberressed to talk to me is she?

Well this can't be good.

Y/n's pov:

"Woah were are you going in such a hurry?" Archie asked as I ran into him.

"I told Toni I like her because I panicked and Sweet pea and Fangs were getting to me. I then ran away because I was worried she wasn't going to like me back and -" I rambled and Archie cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Breath Y/n!" Archie said placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Right forgot to do that." I said as I let out a deep breath.

Me and Archie started walking towards our house as it got dark. And on the way to our house I told Archie exactly what happened in a not so rushed way.

When we got home the Lodges including Veronica, my dad, cherif Keller, and Mayor MaCoy were sitting at the kitchen table.

"FP told me the Serpents are looking for work, figured we'd let 'em keep the peace." My dad said as me and Archie quietly closed the door.

"I'm sure you had your reasons for closing down Southside High, but this is an opportunity to let the Southside know that you're not turning your back on them." My dad continued.

Me and Archie then walked over slowly while Mayor MaCoy said, "Your just saying that because that evil brat you call a daughter has become one of those Serpants, so if Serpants are working I excpect her to be working as well."

"Hey, Dad." Archie said as the two of us approuched.

I don't know why Mayor MaCoy would know about my personal life so Josie had to have said something. I don't know why Josie cares about my life though, because she hates me.

"Hey guys." My dad said giving me an apolgetic look.

"Archie." Veronica said completely ignoring the fact that I was there as well.

"Sorry to interrupt." Archie said moving the basketball around in his hands, "Mind if I join you guys?"

"Actully, we were just finishing up." Hirum Lodge said looking to everyone else, "Thanks Fred for having us."

On their way out the door I gave Mayor MaCoy a glare before saying something. I walked closer to her and got between her and the door so she couldn't walk out.

"I don't know what your daughter has told you but I will be happy to work with the Serpants. So, you can shut that thing you call a mouth and be nice to me unlike your daughter." I said glarring at her, "Your our Mayor after all, treat your residents nicely."

After that I winked and ran up the stairs to my room. When I got to my room I got a text from Toni asking to talk with me.

That's when I remembered I'll have to face Toni eventully. I put my phone down and I sat on my bed with my hands barried in my hair.

What in the world am I suppose to do?