Chapter 24: Forgiveness

The next morning I woke up to Cheryl walking into my room. She had four hangers of outfits that she would wear. But of course all my clothes are at my house so I have to wear Cheryl's clothes.

"Now, now, I've always wanted to give you a little make over." Cheryl said laying the outfits down.

Cheryl put me in a velvet red short dress and then placed a black leather jacket over my shoulders. She then pushed me towards the vanity where she pulled my hair into a messy bun on top of my head.

"Now, Toni won't be able to keep her eyes off you." Cheryl smiled.

Me and Cheryl walked to school together but once we got there we spread out. Cheryl went to her locker where she was also going to go talk to Betty. Meanwhile I made my way to my locker.

But when I got there someone was already there. I raised my eyes when I saw Joise McCoy standing at my locker.

I slowly walked over and cocked an eyebrow as I approuched. What in the world did Josie want with me? She hates me.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"No but my mom needs your help, she's no longer Mayor and apperently you're her last resort." Josie said in scoff, "Just meet her at Pops."

Joise then walked away and bumped my shoulder with hers on her way past me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed before turning to my locker. Right after I opened my locker someone else approuched me.

But it was a person that I don't really want to talk to. So I grabbed my books and was about ready to leave when that person grabbed my wrist. The person turned me to look at them.

Toni gave me a soft smile before taking my books and putting them back in my locker. She then walked closer to me and I backed up against the lockers.

Toni bit down on her lip as she leaned towards me. I gulped out of nervousness. I think Tonis made up her mind.

Toni then placed her lips on mine and our lips started to dance together perfectly in sink. I couldn't help but smile as we both fought for domanice. But in the end neither of us won because two boys approuched us.

"I'm sorry did we interupt something?" Sweet pea laughed as him and Fangs approuched us.

"Actully, yes you did." Toni replied.

Me and Toni quickly wipped our lips because I was wearing lip gloss and she was wearing purple lipstick. We then brought our attention all the way to the two boys standing in front of us.

"So we overheard Veronica talking to Reggie earlier." Fangs started with a smile on his face.

"Veronica is taking Archie on a couples weekend and there taking Jughead and Betty maybe." Sweetpea continued.

"So we were thinking that maybe the four of us could get into some trouble while Jughead is gone. And Y/n you can join us sense Archie will be gone." Fangs finished.

"I don't know it really just depends, I've been staying with Cheryl and I think she needs my help right now." I answered, "But I'll see."

I kissed Toni one last time before skipping away.

- Time skip -

I was sitting alone in the booth at pops just waiting for Mayor McCoy to show up. I don't really feel like helping Mayor McCoy but this could involve my friends and family. So, I should at least see what she has to say.

I was sipping at my strawberry milk shake when Mayor McCoy sat across from me. She was shocked that I actully showed up because me and Cheryl wrote her an angry email the other day.

She gave me a small smile before immediatly talking to me, "This is nothing that I need, but something you might want to know."

"What's that?" I asked confused.

"Hermione Lodge has an Agent that works for her, and he's been messing with your brother. Apperently Hermione Lodge protected Archie by saying you were working with this Agent." Moyer McCoy informed me.

My jaw dropped because Archie never told me about an Agent. And why would Hermione Lodge say I was working with the Agent. I haven't stepped foot in the Lodges apartment, yet alone talk to Hiram Lodge.

"He's planning on getting his revenge by getting to your brother instead of getting to you." Mayor McCoy explained.

Now I can't help Cheryl out because now I have to stop my brother from going on that trip. Why would Veronica Lodge pick to go on a weekend trip the week after her father decided to get to me by getting to Archie.